1992 honda civic si hatch shell for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

driver93

ok ppl i have a 1992 honda civic si hatchback its black it needs the driver side quarter which is 350 from honda and about 250 if u dont get a hond aone it has a new sunroof guted interior except seats and dash and door pads driver side door has damage at front a door skin could take car of it needs driver side headlight ,it has a new vtec harness passenger side everything is perfect it has drum brakes its a perfect project for anyone whoes lookin for one or i can part it all out but hit me up if interested i can get pics soon

camerokilla2001@yahoo.com aim choccris

it is not a SI if it has drum brakes...that is the obvious thing to see....the SI only came with disc brakes in the rear...duh

ive seen a few Si's withouth the discs.

no comment

it is not a SI if it has drum brakes...that is the obvious thing to see....the SI only came with disc brakes in the rear...duh

:withstupid:

but anyway how much u lookin for and where u located.........Post dem pix i got a motor to throw in it right now

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 7 2004, 06:56 PM
:shrug2:

ive seen a few Si's withouth the discs.

No you haven't, unless they were take off to get fixed and you saw it on a lift.

thank you very much....never doubt dancomer he knows all....well not really but when it comes to civics and accords i can find out anything at all

Originally posted by Dancomer@Feb 8 2004, 02:06 PM
thank you very much....never doubt dancomer he knows all....well not really but when it comes to civics and accords i can find out anything at all

:worthy: but seriously he is right, 91 (CRX) SI was the first then all 92's and up have them.

i have a b18b non v-tech engine. and im not sure if i can swap it in to a 92 hatch. i was wondering if i could do that with the exsisting engine mounts? the engine is sitting in a 96 coupe. would i need any fabrication or new moter mounts?

ok ppl i have a 1992 honda civic si hatchback its black it needs the driver side quarter which is 350 from honda and about 250 if u dont get a hond aone it has a new sunroof guted interior except seats and dash and door pads driver side door has damage at front a door skin could take car of it needs driver side headlight ,it has a new vtec harness passenger side everything is perfect it has drum brakes its a perfect project for anyone whoes lookin for one or i can part it all out but hit me up if interested i can get pics soon

camerokilla2001@yahoo.com aim choccris

you can use eg/dc mounts, should of came on the engine before it was swapped into the ek

and just an fyi, you can put almost any honda motor in any honda car with very minor mods, unless your goin from dc5 to ef thats gonna be difficult

i have a b18b non v-tech engine. and im not sure if i can swap it in to a 92 hatch. i was wondering if i could do that with the exsisting engine mounts? the engine is sitting in a 96 coupe. would i need any fabrication or new moter mounts?

you can use eg/dc mounts, should of came on the engine before it was swapped into the ek

and just an fyi, you can put almost any honda motor in any honda car with very minor mods, unless your goin from dc5 to ef thats gonna be difficult
:bash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back