MO 1992 Honda Civic VX 5-speed - St.Louis

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jordanrw260

I am selling my 92 Honda Civic VX with a 5 speed manual. The car has 145,000 miles on it. I bought it with 103,000. Has A/C, no Power sterring or cruise. I have taken good care of the car since I got it. The clutch has been replaced, along with the bearings in the transmission. 4 new tires were put on it last fall. I have replaced the spark plugs/wires, distributor, added a short ram intake. Now the bad, rust on both rear wheel wells, needs a paint job, dent on driver side door, some other dings in other areas. The exhaust system is going bad and will need to be fixed or replaced. The car still gets over 40-50mpg depending on how you drive. Anyone interested, I can post pics.

IMG_0970.jpg
IMG_0971.jpg

Ill get more over the next few days, I had these already on my computer.

sweet little car. how much are you looking to get for it?

p.s., you should post pics of the dent.

I got my camera with me today, I will take some pics on my lunch break and post them tonight. Atleast that is what I plan.

thats cheap.. should have no problem selling it for that.. my buddy sold a clean CX shell for $1k partially wrecked

Back