1992 Integra Ls automatic NY

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
chrispicskrissy_034.jpg
I
chrispicskrissy_037.jpg

chrispicskrissy_036.jpg

chrispicskrissy_032.jpg

chrispicskrissy_040.jpg

chrispicskrissy_043.jpg

chrispicskrissy_038.jpg

chrispicskrissy_039.jpg

havent posted inwhile so excuse the noobness I have forsale a 1992 acrura integra i will get better pics tommorow it cold her in newburgh right now *l* the car is black i have had it since last year sometime put aittle bitof money into it new distributor,radiator,gaskets,brakes,bearings,tires,thermostat,sensors,and rotors thats all i can think of now..cars runs EXCELLENT i mean EXCELLENT doesent look that great but it was my daily driver for ahile i put i think about 5000 miles on it with no problems minus the ones i fixed tranny shifts really smooth it has just over 20000 miles on it interior is about 8 out of 10 the exterior needs some work rust on qaurters and on passnger side rocker panel will get pics of that tommorow rust on the trunk lid slight leak of the windeshield needs exhuast passed nys inspection good till next year passenger side fender is dented need new one but fine to drive needs minor body work but if ur like me i dont car about the body just the engine and i took great care of the engine..its a good beater or if somone is looking for a shell or a ls engine that runs excellent i will edit tommorow this post with more pics but my cell number is 845-238-9645 im looking for around 900 obo i think it is a fair price for the car here are the pics again i will have better ones tommrow

Last edited:
can you get some pics of it durring the day of each side and of all the damaged and rusted areas, sounds like alot but i dont wanna drive a couple hours and not want it. thanks!

at this point in the night, things were so fucked up today, that I'll sign over my life to get out of it :)

Back