1992 K20 Hatchback Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tmc124

FS: 1992 K20 Hatchback Si

1992 Civic Hatchback Si (No Rust)
K20a2 engine (56,000 mile. Have working RSX-S cluster in the car to match)
6 Speed RSX-S tranny
ACT 6-puck Clutch And ACT Flywheel
Hasport Mounts
Hasport Axels
Karcepts Shifter
Hybrid Racing Conversion Harness
Hasport Header
3" Straight Exhaust to Apexi World Sport muffler(past emissions with No Cat)
Ground Control Coilovers
Walboro 255 fuel pump
Aeromotive FPR
Acura Special edition Rims with new Tires
All new bushings
Carbon Fiber Hood
Carbon Fiber Duckbill Spoiler
Black housing headlights
Slotted And Drilled Front/Rear Disc Brakes
Integra Interior
Alarm

Probably missing some other things I cant think of.

Price: 8500obo

Located In Ct/NY Border....

Car Runs Flawless......No Check Engine Light......Clean Title.......Very Fast.....Never even seen the track.......Does not burn oil...Tranny has No grinds.......Need to sell for cash.....No Trades...

Attachments

• K20 Hood.JPG
    K20 Hood.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 35,504
  • Inside K20.JPG
    Inside K20.JPG
    104.3 KB · Views: 3,356
  • 100_0183.JPG
    100_0183.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 2,098
Last edited:
how did you get that gauge cluster to fit? and how hard was it to wire? do you have a diagram on how to wire it in?

I didn't do it personally, so I really dont know what kind of wiring was involved.

I like to thread jack. I have since learned my lesson after being warned by a moderator.

Bump for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop threadjacking and asking useless questions in broken english in a for-sale thread. :mad:

Back on topic.

damn, thats fucking sick man... ne chance of c-in more pics of the exterior? am looking for an eg project car to build up for the spring but ths caught my eye :D ... my email is slowcivichb@gmail.com if u wanna send the pics there. Also my AIM is DLChuck21, if u wanna talk on there-thanks

I bought the car right after the swap was completed. So I don't no the exact cost of the swap. I would estimate between 5K-6K. Just a guess though.

I'm selling so cheap because I'm moving real soon and need cash.

interested

real interested in this car, but wondering why so cheap (anything wrong wit it or something?) Just want to get some extra pics of the car. thx

Last edited:
No there is nothing wrong with the car. The only thing I would do if I were going to keep it is change the suspension. the car runs perfect though.

Back