1992 prelude s(f22) obd1to h22a obd2 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92preludejjt

what up:) i have a 92prelude s and i can get a rolled 1997 (70000km) prelude for 1500 for the hole car. my ? is ..... where do i start.... it is(97) obd2 but my car is obd1. so i have to swap a lot of stuff? or can i (i think i can i think i can) make my f22 shit work? great site you guys got on the go here. i look around but all i coud find is h23 to h22a swap.i will keep looking. o by the way my car is about to die. all the pistion are at 100psi & #3 is at 80 and there was oil on the sparkpulg so rings gone!! so if you great guys could help that would be awesome:D

Last edited:
first off welcome to HondaSwap. second off, if the Prelude doesnt have a bade that says DOHC VTEC (its the H22 motor in it) on the trunk (boot in some countries), then i wouldnt really bother with it because chances are it just has the F22 motor in it.

**edit** moving to Prelude section**

i think you go get a obd2 to obd1 off the web($)100. and wier for v-tec $65 off the web. rewire.com i think is a good place. by the way the obd1 to obd2 thing is because my h22a is out of a 97 prelude if yours is not obd2(96 and up

Last edited:
Back