IN :1993 Civic DX Hatchback B20Z / ITR.. : MUST SELL!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanxx..
IMG00093.jpg

engine(sorry its a cell phone pic)

Just for shits and giggles, I started doing a tally of the parts, based on prices I saw on different sites. The cost of the parts exceeded the asking price of the car, and I didn't get through the list yet. Not to mention what time/labor is invested.

If I had the money and a plausible use for this vehicle, I'd rock it.

Once again, good luck man.

Edit: I just realized after posting this that it seems like I am trying to inflate this thing for the OP. Sorry, it wasn't my intention.

Last edited:
yea i do have a lot in parts for sure. as far as HP/T #... i really dont know. im guessing its close to 145hp/130tq... this engine doesnt loose much from crank to wheels especially with such a close ratio trans.

I would assume it would be more than that. A stock B20Z makes that much from the crank, so with a vtec swap, I would think it would be a little more.

there is no vtec swap. its a stock B20Z with ITR trans.. the head that is included is a NON-VTEC head as well.. it just flows like a vtec head

Oh...I misread it. I assumed when I saw ITR that it was CRVtec.

i think its a nice hatch but im sorry its over priced

Over priced? What are you retarded? If you're looking for a stock hatch this obviously isn't for you. This car is only for someone that would actually appreciate the amount of work put into it, you are not one of those people.

You've got to be kidding me. Did you not read that this car was built for autocross?

I'm just going to assume you've never raced autocross, you really don't need a ton of power. It's all about how well your suspension is setup. Hell, I was running faster times in my DX than some shitty driver in an 08' Corvette was running.

It's not even close to being over priced. The cars you are referring to are the ones with the swap and $400 spent on suspension. So don't keep saying this is over priced, cause it's not. You don't know shit, stop pretending like you do. If this car had a gsr motor in it then it'd be worth at least another $2k.

nice looking car man GL with the sale.
oh and by the way tuner i raced autox with a stock del sol si and placed 4th.
behind two STI's and a gsr integra that the guy has been building for like 3 years.

wow, big fight on this thread
i like the car idc what anybody says
btw if you need that pass side trim piece for the windshield i have a brand new factory honda piece at home if your interested?
perhaps the next owner would be more so, but you never know, lol!
good luck with the sale

damn cars clean and DEF. NOT overpriced..alotta good parts goodluck

thanxx for the positive comments.. and not the negative! infact it does have two race seats, but the passenger seat isnt a bucket(recaro SRD like seat) cause i have an 8 year old whom i dont want to strap into a bucket/harness if that makes sense. and going back to parts... some of them youll never find cause they are one offs or non existant in the US anymore(intake duct, hood, canards, etc)
granted no it doesnt have a lotta power compaired to a K-series but it will hold its own for sure. in my autox region i am up against 8-9 subarus and ive beat all but one 2.5RS w/ an STi swap! on the track ive lapped better times than a built b20b w/ 403s and dyno'd at 152hp, in an EG almost just like mine. if you have any other questions feel free to email me at xunchicrewx@gmail.com thanxx

Last edited:
Back