1993 CIVIC HATCH w/ LS Swap ............FOR SALE A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Selling for my Cuzin; Here's his description:
I stand behind him 100% on this car; its fast, smooth and an excellent daily driver

Hey everyone, I am selling my hatchback because I have recently screwed myself over into some financial problems and need money quick! Maybe someone can help me out, below I have a list of modifications and such. Comments are appreciated.

Car
-1993 Honda Civic CX 3 door hatchback 5spd, 104,XXX miles documented miles (on chassis)
Motor
-1993 Acura Integra LS, B18A1
-Complete B18B1 rebuild kit, parts bought from Honda dealership.
-400 miles on motor swap
-Non-name brand short-ram intake
-1993 Acura Integra LS YS1 transmission, new Ram Stage 1 Kevlar Clutch Set
-GSR oil pump
-OBD 1 LS ECU
-Hydro to cable conversion
-2.5 piping, no cat, will be included w/ purchase of car, non-name brand muffler
Wheels
-3 14-inch gunmetal steelies w/ good tread slight curbage on one wheel, 1 black 14-inch steelie also w/ good tread
Exterior
-BMW Cosmo Metallic Black paint job from Sprayglo
-Knock off vision amber corners
-Shaved Honda emblems
-Springs have been cut for lowering purposes
Interior
-94 Integra LS gray cloth seats
-Short Shifter
-Chrome CTR shift knob
-Pioneer head unit, w/ remote control
-Complete interior, I have every original piece inside the car
-2 500 watt 12 inch subs in a box, 1 MTX 500 watt amp, and 1 Sony Xplod 500 watt amp, titanium billet tweeters, 2 Kenwood 6x9’s.

Upon purchase of the car I will include chrome 4-2-1 2 piece dc style headers brand new in box, clear corner lenses, power door lock actuators, 2 13 inch silver steelies, good condition. The car does have its flaws though. Door dings here and there back bumper has a crack in it, but you can barely see it. The car use to be Milano red, and I did not get my door jambs painted or under the or under the hatch, but the guy at Sprayglo said if I were to come back and get it done he would charge only $40 per jamb and hood. I have babied this car and will miss it dearly! I am asking $5,000 USD, but the price is completely negotiable, I need the money quick so I will consider just about any offer! I will consider trades, I would like a bike anything in the 600 cc’s year 2000 and up plus cash. I will post pics tomorrow since it is dark already. The pic in my sig is not recent at all, because i do not have those rims anymore... An ok pic can be seen here - http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/azamsyed/da_hatch.htm

Contact me at,
Cell: 678-231-1801
Email: Desiplayan@aol.com
AIM: Desiplayan
Or shoot me a PM
-Nick

I dont know if you can READ, but it says OBO.........let me tell you what that means.......OR BESt OFFER............

Dumb asses always post first............

4200 cash dats the best i can do, because im in So cal and im gunna need to go get it

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Mar 3 2004, 02:44 AM
$5k? hehe well, ummm.... good luck!! you might get half that IMO. B)

i love it how people always flame on others trying to sell stuff.......IMO leave the thread alone if you dont plan on buying......goodluck with the sale

its a good price for the car in the condition that it is in looks good but i just want a stock one now so you know if you do want to sell it to me for cheap hey i can come there with 3500 right now

that is a good price i have seen stock ones going for like 3500 and im sure he has spent more then 1500 on it and he said obo

Back