1993 Honda Civic Del Sol SI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

delsolcharlie

i have a 93 honda del sol automatic with 168,000miles, i have redone the interior black and red, only thing not changed inside is seats..i have 2 12" subs with a 600 watt amp in trunk...i have an extra hood, and a extra targa top, i have underbody lights red..red lights in the grill, red interior lights..red lights behind seats, i have some brand of coilover on there...runs real good on highway..sticks to the ground around the turns...brand new JVC stereo...

looking for a trade
B16/H22 5 speed...a must
Prelude, another del sol, civic 2 door

Where are you located? Are you only looking for a 2dr, or are you interested in a 97 civic 4dr?

Engine? i would hope its a b series if your looking to trade for another b series car.

91 prelude

i have a 91 prelude im trying to sell or trade. could be a car+cash trade? its a 5 speed, pretty much all stock, in good condition though.

nice sol man, rims are nice, love the red lug nuts, good luck with the sale or trade!!!

those rims!

does anyone know what kind of rims and size those are lol?? yes i know this thread is a year old.

trade

i have a 1993 honda del sol si. black sittin on 17" black and chrome enkie rims, needs some interior work. runs great... wanna trade.. get at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back