1993 Honda Civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mholmes85

1993 Honda Civic Ex
2dr
5spd
Teal/black int.
pwr everything

1994 B18b complete swap - 185k
Exedy stage 1 clutch kit- 3k
NGK wires
Mandrel bent 3" black intake, new filter
Cat-hollowed out
New ebay catback exhaust
no a/c -have civic compressor

Integra front seats
Integra arm rest
GSR shift knob
trunk gutted, have spare etc...

JDM corners
No rear emblems

14" 1993 Gs-r rims
Falken Azenas-rears better condition than fronts
-include stock rims/hubcaps with newer tires
-include stock intake
-new alternator
-new honda t-belt
-recently waxed

$2,700

if someone is really interested i can put some pics online

its quick and has potential, have to sell sometime soon

k.b.b. stock $2,1xx in good condition, so its reasonable

Located in Elkhart, IN 1.5hrs from chicago, 2.5hrs from indianapolis

mholmes85@yahoo.com

[/quote]sounds like a deal to me. kinda high miles, but hey its a honda
thanks, yeah the miles are getting higher, but its close to the same price as a stock one, and the motors got potential, nothing wrong with it at all!

::update::

NEW

ngk spark plugs
distributor rotor
ignition coil

and the front brake rotors, pads have 3k on them

My integra is a 91 with the 92-93 front bumper it is blue and lowered on tockico blue struts and tein springs and it has a can and exhasut from cat back. The rear end has rust where they did a bullshit job of shaving the wing and by the keyhole. None in fenders also a little on the bottom of the door. The car runs great has all gaskets and a tune up just done at the shop i work at. It runs great and needs two rear tires. The interior is immaculate and i would drive it anywhere. There is not a rip or tear on the seats and one small imperfection on the dash. The interior is perfect. Let me know if you are intersted. Thanks Chad

ok i could take $2,500 with the gs-r wheels :mrgreen:

i just need a vehicle that gets good gas mileage and that i can haul construction stuff around, so cheap trucks i COULD trade for. not in a BIG rush to sell, but need one especially when spring hits

FINALLY, sorry the car hasn't been washed in about 2 weeks.

559392_5.jpg

559392_6.jpg

559392_7.jpg

559392_8.jpg

559392_9.jpg

sorry, i dont think i could do that, especially not with the gsr wheels. ive gotta use that money and buy a truck thats not a total piece, so ive gotta get the most i can out of it

man that car really looks like its in pretty good shape...

too bad you're so far from here I got a 1992 GMC Jimmy that I want to get rid of :cry:

unless of course you'd be interested in meeting halfway or something like in OH somewhere? :)

hmm 2k pickup, no gs-r wheels...ill have to think about it, ill see what trucks i can find

Back