1993 Integra B18A1 RS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91integra91

1# shifter
well, i bought my 93 teg rs back in march 07 and it has about 123,000 kms on it and i m going to boost it, i wouden mind seting the PSI at around 7-10psi, i will spend the cash to put in the internals but, wondering what it will handle just on a stock block......any suggestions:confused:......(B18A1 stock motor)

Last edited:
mmmm jsut got my intercooler and tubbing shit just thing of what type of turbo i should use not shure???

Last edited:
Why don't you spend the cash to invest in a good tune.. otherwise just run 15 psi blow your shit up and figure it out later.

dont go more than 7psi on a stock motor but thats just what i would do, but as far as a turbo make sure its a good name brand like garrett stay away from ebay bs

mmmm well i am putting in eagle parts into my motor cause i want to pushing 10-12psi but garret are they expensive

my freind was running the same thing b18a boosted with stock internals at 12 psi.... blew his motor in like 5 races.... unless you plan on building you internals.... keep the psi low....

I'll bet he wasn't running any kind of engine management either, right?

lol well i am probally not going stock for boost so no worrys their putting 10psi fo shure installing iternals for shure, uhhh just geting some good injectors and... what is a good brand for boost control and fuel managment.......?????

Back