1993 integra problem, help please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

geminianm1

i have a 93 integra da and there is some problem with the rear of the car. when i go over bumps the car shifts in the back (right to left) and when people are behind me it looks like the car is kinda goin sideways a little and is not straight at all. i have looked at the control arms and stuff after takin the tires off and i cant see what is wrong. nothin looks bent or anything.
anyone know what could be goin on?

did you try and jack the car up from the rear and wigle the tires up down side to side. cuz i had a problem like that and it was my berings. try it you never know....

theres a bushing that also wheres off in time its by the sides of the gas tank i cant really explain in writeing but i hope you know wich one im talking about.....

nah its not the bearings, the tire has no play in it when i tried movin it like that. and yea i know the bushing ur talkin about, ill double check that and make sure its still in good condition.

make sure ur control arm bolt isnt messed up..min was there but "really was it was snapped and just barely there" i finally found out when i backed ou the drive way..slamm my ass was flat on he ground..my car had the same simialr prolbems...also check the shocks and see if one of ur spring hasnt been heated up...i had a corolla like that one time

alright, well today im changing out the trailing arm, it looks like that could be causin the problem. ill post later and let u all know

Not the same car, my 93 626 i snapped a rear strut up closer the the top, and my car shifts like that

ok so the problem is all fixed now, i changed all the control arms at once, upper, lower, trailing arms. i dont know which one actually fixed it but my car drives perfectly straight now and doesn't move to the side when i hit bumps :)

I have a 93 Integra with a dohc vtec when i revit up or driving and put it in gear and go at a low rpm and floor it while stiil low rpm it makes a loud ticking or knocking sound especially when i use reg unleaded gas. But when i use super unleaded gas you can barley hear it but its still there. So I inspected under the car only found a plug that wasn't pleged in and tryed to find a plug for it but couldn't find any around. What is this plug? it's located under the altinatior on the block behind the bottom pully. Can this be the problem?

Back