1994 Acura integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Right now i have a 2000 honda civic 4 door, its mostly stock with a new distributor wires and plugs. It has quite a bit kilometer with 294 000. It has fair sized dent or the left rear fender but no rust.
But recently i have come across a 1994 acura integra with a b16a2 swaped into it, cold air, sway bar. It also has a couple dents to and some rust.
I was originally looking for a 92-96 prelude but was wondering if i should make this trade.
Also which one do you think has more potential because im looking to boost in the future? Would the b16 or h22a be better for turboing
Just looking for your guys thought since im pretty new to this.

It really depends on if you plan on building your engine to handle boost or if you just want to boost it stok. Boosted b16's make anywhere from 200-250whp on low boost. The engine should safely be able to handle 10psi on stock internals, granted you have a good fuel management system like hondata, neptune, apexi power fc for example.
H series have weak composite internals and handle boost poorly unless you sleeve them. but if its tuned reeaalllly well you dont have to sleeve them. i've seen a 442whp bone stock H22A.
But i would stick with the b series and take the teg.

Hey, I have a 4 door gsr 94 and im looking forward to change new tail lights and rear bumper. I was wondering if I would be able to put new parts, like 98 tail lights or 98 rear bumper. Would it fit onto my car?

Hey, I have a 4 door gsr 94 and im looking forward to change new tail lights and rear bumper. I was wondering if I would be able to put new parts, like 98 tail lights or 98 rear bumper. Would it fit onto my car?

I have a 95 four door. i believe the lights should match up with no problem up to 2000. i bought a bumper for mine that was off a 99 and it snapped on with new problems, but that was a front bumper. i think you should be fine.

Yes, 1998-2001 tail lights and bumpers will easily bolt on to your car.

Next time, start your own thread please. Let's keep this one on topic...

Back