1994 civic dx hatch back h22 swap 3300 OBO!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

also if it is being ship i will lower the price to help pay for shiping and i will help look for the a cheap shiping company too.

Well the swap alone is worth the money your asking, I was curiuos if there is like... No heat, clutch needs replacing, tire rod ends are bad, CV shafts are clicking... and wantting a 4 door, throw that up on JDMCITY.com it be gone in less than an hour.... 4 door for a hatch with an H22a4 they'd go nuts

lol thanks. i want a 4 door cuz my insurence is outragues! they want about 3100 every 6 months! and i want to build a sleeper. i have another h22a motor fully built that im going to boost and put in the 4 door

lol nice nice, just do what i did, GF drives my H22 Coupe around, they beleive it has the 1.5 D15B2 in it haha...

lol nice. but that with a stock motor. here is vegas they dont check/care. so i want a 4 door so it will lower the insurence. and have a nice sleeper

bump for fellow h22 powered 5th gen owner, GLWS!

lol would come get it if the interior wasnt fucked like it is and the body was in better shape. would pay you asking price..

Back