1994 civic ex 4dr for trade or sale maybe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

buttascotch_3

I am located in indiana like my plates say. Willing to work with people from out of state if they have a plan on how to trade or buy.

It has aem short ram intake, magnecor wires, platinum spark plugs, brand new all aluminum radiator, new rear rotors brembo blanks and brake pads ceramic kevlar axxis, tockico blues, maxspeed coilovers, denji projectors, full catback exhaust 2.5, fog lights, red clear tails, clarion comp stereo. Tranmission is good no grinds all gears work all power stuff works and ac is cold and heat is hot. MMMMm oil changed every 3000 miles or before with mobil 1 synthetic. it is high mileage close to 200000 miles of now. Just changed the oil and filter. Has JDM console. No cup holders. :blink:

thanks ryan

rear1new.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture057.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture060.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture058.jpg

Picture052.jpg

is the door jambs painted also? where are you located? what are you looking for in a trade? what is the exact milage?

Quoted post[/post]]
I live in CT And I would trade you for my mini-me 93 hatchie..
That almost looks like my car just mine is lower and got some rust and dings in it...I have projector lights as well...that is interesting you live in CT yet you have Indiana plate...was gonna ask you what part of indiana you live in :p Good luck with the selling.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I live in CT And I would trade you for my mini-me 93 hatchie..
That almost looks like my car just mine is lower and got some rust and dings in it...I have projector lights as well...that is interesting you live in CT yet you have Indiana plate...was gonna ask you what part of indiana you live in :p Good luck with the selling.

Dude what are you talking about. I dont have indiana plates...LOL

If you read the post says almost 200000 miles. I am not sure really the exact unless I went out to my car right now and looked. Not the door jambs are not painted. I live in Indiana. I am looking for a hatch (92+) or something different. Make offers. If you are willing to drive from CT then yeah it is coo. You got anymore pics or anything?

Back