1994 civic ex b18b1 swap, ran but now it won't, HELP!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok so I bought a 97 Integra ls with no title for the motor to swap for my civic and interior so on and so forth I rebuilt the b18 cause the jackass before me ran with a cracked water pump he just continuously poured alumaseal in it........ He knows his stuff lmao, ok so we finished the swap car started right up drove fine idled perfect just needed a diff header for it, so car sat for few hours started it up and it was miss firing check the #1 plug and it was fouled out changed it fouled out again fixed the problem then we changed the header and I swapped ecu's then I went to go start the car and nothing would happen........ Fuel pump and relay weren't turning on and the SRS light and brake light were bright but the CEL,oil light and the 3rd that comes on when you start the car were dim almost like the battery was dead but it wasn't at all...:confused:... I'm so lost and need my car lol all help is greatly appreciated:)

A 95 Integra ecu, took the ecu out of my RUNNING 92 Integra to put in it and now my car won't start. And no need for the names, I asked a question to get an answer not a sarcastic remark.

The can ran and drove I just was just needed to swap the header over and while we did that and I put the ecu we used first in and now it won't start so I swapped back to the 1st ecu and it's doing the same thing. I know I hurt something just trying to trouble shoot it and I only know so much lol

its a long shot in hell, but try un plugging the Batt touch the + and - together for 10 plug it back in and see if the ecu resets it self... just an idea

Back