1994 great running integra GSR $2500 in ohio

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from around Seattle :dunno: I think Fibercation.com is just high.

i read this thread..who was hating ?

pretty obviously to all of us, he was :D. thread went like this (i'ma do play by play because i'm bored at work):

OP posts car, HS members say 'woot, great price, show me pics plz!' and then OP says 'BROKE LOZERS' and some other hateful crap and the HS members say 'stfu jerkface, makes no sense to be rude in your own sale thread' and OP cried to his mama and took the car off HS and tried to play it like he's a martyr.

:whatafucktard:
:lame:
:headsmash:

Last edited:
pretty obviously he was. thread went like this (i'ma do play by play):

OP posts car, HS members say 'woot, great price, show me pics plz!' and then OP says 'BROKE LOZERS' and some other hateful crap and the HS members say 'stfu jerkface, makes no sense to be rude in your own sale thread' and OP cried to his mama and took the car off HS and tried to play it like he's a martyr.

:whatafucktard:
:lame:
:headsmash:

thats what i got from it also lol, what a loser

heheh okay dont believe me....want my addy to see what i traded it for

oh i mean im lieing cause im trying to keep up a apearance for you kids on her.....be for real get a life

heheh okay dont believe me....want my addy to see what i traded it for

oh i mean im lieing cause im trying to keep up a apearance for you kids on her.....be for real get a life
trade != sale. also, why the hell do you keep slumming here unless you care what we think? :slap:

ignorant is a big word for you, considering your awful spelling skills. i bet it is hard to land the smart chicks. better luck in your 'new' ride.

Why has there been like another full page after the car was stated as sold? I dont get it...you guys have too much time on your hands

because the guy was a prick. and we have too much time on our hands :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back