1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1994 Honda Accord LX for sale - Denver, CO

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by mrscherer, Sep 26, 2014.

1. mrscherer

mrscherer New Member

I'm looking to sell my 1994 Honda Accord 5-speed with 205,962 miles on it. I'm asking for $700.

It needs new front axle/cv joints, front window, driver side mirror, and the exhaust is broke,. probably needs 2 new front tires, there flat in the pics but they do hold air, its just been sitting too long, back tires are brand new. However the engine runs perfectly, i just started it and it fired right up.

owned this car for 12 years, bought it when i was 16. I've never had a single major problem with the engine at all. About 6 years ago i drove the car to GA from CO it got over 30 miles per gallon all the way there, i drove it a bit while out there then it sat in a garage for a year. I then towed it to SD, where it sat in a garage for a year. Then it started right up and i drove it back to Thornton, CO (i got around 30 MPG) where it sat in my driveway for almost 3 years. I moved to a new house Jan 2014 and it started right up and i drove it to the new house no problem.

I'm located in Thornton, CO (just north of Denver)
    Anymore questions just post on here, or shoot me a call or text at (720)240-7213

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 26, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted