1994 Honda Civic DX Hatch has D16y8, 116k, 5spd, also has almost complete turbo kit

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Long list so make sure to read it all.

I need this gone. I needed to get around for work and it is very good gas milage. So i bought it for that reason only, 100% stock off a retired cop.

It currently has 116k on it, it is dark blue with grey interrior. Has very good body with good tires all the way round, car averages 35-45 mpg, has new starter and head gaskit, water pump, thermostat, timming belt, etc. Has been swaped and has a d16y8 done. Has the a/c removed but i have all of the part to reinstall this and can do so if you want it in when you buy the car.

The d16y8 has 96k was there when it was pulled out of the car when it was totaled at 96k miles. the d15b7 has 116k and the xtra y8 head has 120k.

Also has intake and msd ignition, and exaust mani, stock cat back as seen in the pics.

Car will come with a turbo kit i peiced together for this car, has everthing but the adapter plate, boost controller, intercooler pipes can be bought for $20 or so and oil feedline kit. Consists of t-25 turbo, 02 housing, down pipe, coolant lines, drain line for turbo, intercooler, and couplers.

The car will come with the following part if i still have them,
The d15b7 complete block and head (stock head)
p06(stock computer for gas milage)
p-28(for vtec) computer
complete ac system
comes with an xtra y8 vtec head complet minus distributer

5-13 175/13/70 and 4-14 195/14/60 in steelies. 3 are almost new two on the 13 are bald and two have almost brand new tires but have 1 bald spot on each to the cords 1 13 inch steelie is new. 4 14 with some thread all have inside camber wear and 6 are good enough to drive 2 kumos and 2 bargin brand tires 2 almost new. all hold air and are for this honda.

Their is no problems witht he car vtec works all the time and there is no check engine light. Will pass any smog test/inspection.

The only thing it may need in a the next two months is oil and brakes.

Any other honda parts i have will go with the car.

I am looking for a straight up trade, or removing some parts off the car you wanna trade to even the value up.

I would love to get another DSM, this is what i am looking for 90-94
1g 5spd turbo front wheel drive
1g turbo awd
Would consider 2g but i am looking more for a straight up trade so i dought anyone would consider but i would like to get one though as i have had a 95 gsx

or i would consider the s13 body style 240 sx se prefer the hatch but will consider coupes as well would like this to be manual with the daul cam non turbo motor in it, or any other motor would be ok.

AS FAR AS TRADES:
Does not matter on color, as long as there is no rust on the rear 1/4 panels and the car is not in need of any major motor/tranny/driveline repair, but i am willing to look at it.
Would love to have a sunroof, and leather but again may not happen for me but oh well.

Will take ones without any body panels, interior or some minor parts.

As far as selling the car i will sell it to whoever makes an offer i like or comes up with a best offer.

SO MAKE AN OFFER SO I CAN SELL THIS OR TRADE ME ANOTHER CAR FOR THIS.

-----pm or email me or both would be best and if you have trades be specific as possable and list all details.-----

Thanks for looking

Picture070.jpg

Mods can lock and delete this thread, cause car had engine fire and it took fire truck 20 minute to get there and the car is now just a melted shell on the ground.

Last edited:
Back