1994 Integra for sale or trade...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Selling my 1994 Acura Integra LS 2 Door 5 speed. So here is the deal with the car... Don't let the miles fool you. the motor is rebuilt with under 20K on it. First the good...

GOOD

Aries Forged pistons 9:1 Compression Ratio Bored out .30

Eagle Rods

King Bearings

ARP Head Studs

Port and Polished Head, Rebuilt with factory Acura Parts

Less then 20K on motor

Exedy stage 2 clutch

Aem Cold Air Intake

Ceramic 4-2-1 2 piece header

Hi Flow Cat

Evo2 Cat back exhaust

Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump

Front Cross Drilled rotors (New in box never installed)

Short Throw Shifter

Integra Type R floor mats (5 piece set)

New Front bumper, Fenders, Rear bumper and side skirts (Never painted; mounted)

Grounding Kit

Clifford Responder Alarm (Digital display remote)

The Bad

Needs a new battery

Needs a good fluid flush (been sitting for 2 months)

Sitting on steel wheels

Needs brakes replaced (I have the front rotors already)

Rear hatch has holes for a spoiler (Covered..no water getting in)

Needs Front seats (I have a set of Tenzo R racing seats with 4 pt harnesses if you want to buy separetly)

The guy who had the car before me hacked a civic half radiator in the car. that needs to come out. (I have a factory Integra radiator that goes with the car; so you can just drop that in)

Since the kit came off and it has the new body parts on it, it's going to need a paint job. (Unless you like driving with black fenders bumpers and skirts)

Car has no radio. However I have the installation kit for an aftermarket radio, and the wiring harness. Car is wired for an Amp.

All in all it's def a good car to pick up if you want a quick Integra, or if you want to strip her for all the go fast parts. Great if you dont want to build a motor yourself.

Here is the link to it on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah ya like that. Black bumpers skirts and fenders. looks like a taxi. Like i said. needs a paint job.
hey would you be interested in a trade, im for providence, i got a 94 civic si sohc vtec. just wondering. would like a teg.

Hey I saw you were on but I guess ya didnt respond to my PM. ANyway i'd look into a trade. can you pm me some info on it or just IM me on AOL? something to make it easier then using this forum

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey I saw you were on but I guess ya didnt respond to my PM. ANyway i'd look into a trade. can you pm me some info on it or just IM me on AOL? something to make it easier then using this forum
hey i pm u back its like a shole story lol i gotta leave to school soon like 10 min whats ur aim? lol im new here dont know where to look. i'll be back from school at 4

:hmm: too bad your not near colorado, i'd like to have that

Back