1994 Integra NO HEAT!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jOnZ

JDM jOn
As the the title says my heat is not working in my 1994 integra LS. I was thinking heater core but if thats not it what else could it be? :confused:

You haven't been overheating or anything have you? Low or non-existent coolant levels will make the heat blow ice cold. Only reason I thought of it is because I use to have issues with it when I didn't have the cash on hand to replace my radiator.

No, its not the switch being on cold. Also my radiator is fine car doesn't over heat stays a little below half.

If your rad system and/or heater core is clogged it will block the heat, get a flush and it should be 10 times better.

Mixer door, there is a little metal wire with a loop in it that hooks to the mixer door, up under the dash in the passenger side, kind of behind the console / radio / hvac controls. Check to make sure it is hooked to the door mechanism, and the mechanism is moving the door when you turn your temp knob. I'd bet it slipped off or one of the plastic arms snapped.

Hard to explain exactly where it is.. if you sit in the passenger seat, it is to the left side above the toes on your left foot.

Another thing to check is in the engine bay look to the right of the batery and downon the firewall theres a heater hose running to the heater caor but theres a valve right there check and see if the cable didnt slip off that valve

Back