1994 integra rs gunmetal...looking for sportbike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djprettyrick

mainly want a sportbike car is an auto(easy convert) and was used by my old girlfriend..i havent looked at the car yet.its broke and her bro says motor is gone? ill know when i look at it in a few days.car is complete.anyway ill sell it as a whole car or whatever(complete sxxxx).interior is mint.im also throwing in a full 94-95 gsr interior with the car.outside is in pretty good shape and is the gunmetal color with no sunroof like type r''s perfect chassis to do a replica r..im guessing its the timing belt and i might fix it! perfect sxxxx for someone with a motor swap already or just throw a vtec head and manual tranny your good to go..im looking for ek hatch of some sort or whatever(no da''s)or if you got a sportbike ill work something out if your interested i also got a cr125 for sale and an almost complete yamaha ysr50 and a full dj setup with turntables if interested mainly want a sportbike ill get pics soon..prettyrickscrx@aol.

Originally posted by lude9593@Apr 11 2005, 10:36 PM
man, i don't even know why i forced myself to read the whole thing. that was confusing as hell. whewww.
[post=485949]Quoted post[/post]​

did you go to school?

actually yeah. maybe try formulating your ideas into a more concise and clear message and use proper punctuation. you could have made it a lot shorter and it would have made more sense.

ok i didnt understand much either. what i did understand its a 94 , blown motor , no sun roof , and u wanna trade for a sportbike? I have 3 bikes , a ZXR 12, a GSXR 750 , and kawasaki ninja 250 that i use to beat up on bigger bikes reguarly on the autox against 1200"s because its so light. Ill trade u a 2002 ninja 250 with 6k miles , regular maintance , pirreli sport demon tires , exhaust , and upgraded carbs re jetted.it dynoed 43 whp and weighs 296 pounds dry , 330 wet.

Originally posted by b16hatch@Apr 13 2005, 10:59 PM
ok i didnt understand much either. what i did understand its a 94 , blown motor , no sun roof , and u wanna trade for a sportbike? I have 3 bikes , a ZXR 12, a GSXR 750 , and kawasaki ninja 250 that i use to beat up on bigger bikes reguarly on the autox against 1200"s because its so light. Ill trade u a 2002 ninja 250 with 6k miles , regular maintance , pirreli sport demon tires , exhaust , and upgraded carbs re jetted.it dynoed 43 whp and weighs 296 pounds dry , 330 wet.
[post=486906]Quoted post[/post]​

actually it doesnt have a blown motor its the timing belt..wich im going to replace..its will be a perfect running car..i could never drive a ninja 250 sorry! maybe we can work out something with the gsxr750 depending on year

i know u cant drive a Ninja , only ride it , haha im kiddin. Anyway nah my gixxer is a 04

Back