1994 vx for sale in PA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondatuner88

Ok, Im selling my 94 hatchback for a down payment on a dodge diesel truck. Its a vx model with...

-vspec coilovers
-94+ integra shocks on all 4 corners
-newer windshield (6 months old)
-94+ integra rear disc brakes
-new brakes on all 4 corners
-new driver side tie rod
-new front tires on the stock vx wheels for winter

Im looking to get $1,000 OBO. The drivers side quarter panel needs to be finished (sanded and filled) The car is also painted flat black from a previous owner...bodys pretty stright and the trans I think is shot (1 or 200 dollar for a 1.5 trans anywhere) or it might just be a clutch issue (which needs another one)...I dont know for sure but it does run pretty strong. The exhaust is missing due rail road crossing. Theres 142,xxx.xx miles on it. The car had 17 inch statics all the way around untill someone stole 2 of them outa my shed. Now the car sits on stock vx's up front and 2 17s in the rear. rear interior panels, headliner, carpet is gone. I got the clean PA title in hand. I can get pics as soon as people want to know more about it. I dont know how to post pics on here. I will also be willing to trade for a sport bike with some cash. Nothing over 2k tho..Email me at KHharo13@aol.com if you have anyyyyyyyy questions.

I have pictures but I dont know how to post them on here...I can email them to you if you email me at KHharo13@aol.com so I have your email address...Cars driveable (runs and moves) but I wouldn't for long...untill the trans is pulled and see what the problem is. If your intrested email me...Thanks

Eastern PA...Near allentown, Also I found out the trans is ok...just blew a seal out somewhere and leaked oil like a bitch and destryed the clutch...ez fix Anyone intrested??? I got plenty of pics!!!!!!

Back