WV 1995 B16 - Del Sol - PARTOUT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

awesome. i live by charles town. i wont be back around that area for 2 weeks due to work tho =(

I will take all the interior pieces shipped to 21502 is the back panels behind the seat still in good condition? Please let me know ASAP thanks!

Shipped? You're an hour away.
Let me know what all ya want, and i'll see whats good and make you a good deal. Plastic behind the seats is no good

I want every palstic part inside the vehicle that is good and i mean everything if i could show u pics of the inside of this Del Sol im rebuilding you would understand. BTW im in Iraq thats why i cant come by and my wife is at home with four kids sorry. But anything on the inside that is good i will take just name ur price.

Okay sweet I can also get pics for you to show you what all i need if you would like and then it would make it alot easier. Just send me your email and i can forward you all the pics i have.

are the rear discs still available and do they come with everything? (rotors, calipers, mounting brackets, etc...) i'm in ohio but willing to come get the stuff. as long as its already off the car.

are the rear discs still available and do they come with everything? (rotors, calipers, mounting brackets, etc...) i'm in ohio but willing to come get the stuff. as long as its already off the car.

$75 Pretty sure the pass trail. arm is bent

Back