1995 civic ex 2 door coupe for sale in cali

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffro

ok I would like to sell this car this weekend. It is a 1995 Civic EX 2 door coupe that is black. It has power everything and a moonroof. The interior is almost 100% perfect, its only missing the radio, and the driver side speaker grill, but all the speakers are there. black and gray interior. The outside is black paint that still shines, with 2 barely noticable bruises. The car is lowered on neuspeed springs and sits on 14 inch steel wheels with some good life left on the tires. The only thing the outside needs is one sideskirt on the passanger side, both doors need side moldings, and so does one fender, I cant find them anywhere. It has JDM corner lights, and Jdm tailights (minus the yellow blinker) I have a brand new cold air intake and a brand new polished muffler that are not installed yet. The car runs perfect, and passed the pre smog test. The transmission has a 6 month warranty on it, and the motor has about 95,000 miles on it, which means its good for about another 200,000 miles with routine maintanence. I am changin the oil this weekend, already changed the sparkplugs with some NGK plugs. I am asking a little less than what i have into it. I am asking $4300 which is pretty frim, but slightly negotiable. well worth the money, find another one this clean for less with a clean title. yes I said it has a clean title I also have the CarFax report to show. But once again I really want to sell it this weekend so money talks, please dont call or email if you are not a serious buyer. I would expect a deal this good will not last.
thanks for viewing,
Jef
510-381-6225

Back