1995 Civic Ex. Auto to Manual Engine+Tranny Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

burtonmt95civex

Can anyone tell me what I will need to do to swap this. What sort of engine/tranny swap options will I have. I would prefer to be able to keep ac/ps. Looking for something I can rebuild to be turbo ready as well.

B-series would probably be your best bet. It's bolt-in, you can keep your A/C and P/S, and they respond well to boost. You could also look in to just swapping to manual and boosting on your D16Z6. More cost effective, and you can make some decent numbers...

B-series would probably be your best bet. It's bolt-in, you can keep your A/C and P/S, and they respond well to boost. You could also look in to just swapping to manual and boosting on your D16Z6. More cost effective, and you can make some decent numbers...

Correct. Somemore info is needed though. Power goals? DD? Track queen?

Keeping ps/ac is work with a b swap and a living hell with a boost setup as far as a lot more money than a d16z6 swap. If you just want to have a little fun I would just z6 swap and boost by ebay lol just don't cheap out on your tune. There's some great threads about auto-manual swaps do some google searching and you should get tons of great info! Feel free to ask more questions man!

Back