1995 Civic EX FS (Turboed)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95civic2nr16

1995 Civic EX Coupe, Horizon Grey (greyish bluish depending on lighting: Factory Paint), Black Motegi FF7 Rims, Low-pro tires, Carbon Fiber Hood w/hood pins, I have a Spoiler for it-currently off easy to put back on

Engine:
T28 Turbo, Spearco front mount intercooler, ZEX 59300 Street/Strip cam, valve springs, Blitz Blow-off vavle, 450cc DSM Injectors, 3in downpipe, 2.5in exhaust pipe

Interior:
Clean, Pioneer Deck ($450.00 its the good one!) 10in Kicker Comp Subs, mounted in the deck flush with the floor, Soundstorm 550watt amp, auto meter guages (Air fuel, Boost, oil pressure(needs a new sensor) all others work, also Greddy Ext. Gas Temp mounted on dash, Apex-i VAFC, Grey interior with black accents, Black Glove Box, Black Rear panels, I have a black dash that you can have, and I also have all of the grey pieces.

Suspension:
Stock struts w/neuspeed springs 2.25in. drop in front and 2in. in the rear, rear strut tower, rides beautifully

New:
Timing belt and waterpump, replaced about a year ago
Motegi FF7 Rims 1yr. old
OEM Carbon Fiber Hood 1yr. old

General Info:
I have had this car since I was sixteen, the car runs good but it does need some work nothing major though. The body has around 112,400miles on it and the engine has about 80,000miles on it. It has a small oil leak and burns a little oil just like every other turboed car. I want to keep the car but I have moved on to college and I just need a normal car again. I am asking $5000 OBO. I am willing to compromise with the price. Like I said the car runs good.

Some parts that i forgot to add are a Stage 1 Exedy clutch, Walbaro 255lph Fuel Pump, and a set of winter wheels with good tread. I also have many other parts that you can have upon purchase...

PLEASE NO TRADES!!!!!!

The car is located in northeast ohio but I am able to ship and willing to drive 100miles in any direction to meet you!!!
Email me with your zip and I can get you a shipping price.

Email: olgunan@email.uc.edu
Cell: 330-565-0230

pics available here
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/484980/1

this car has to move so i am lowering the price to $4200OBO.....I will basically take anything as long as it is above $3700.00

I am home for the next week so if anyone would like to come and see the car call me for directions if you are close.....i live in ohio

Quoted post[/post]]
I am home for the next week so if anyone would like to come and see the car call me for directions if you are close.....i live in ohio

Where in Ohio are you......North/middle/south? I am in Nashville. Kinda interested in the car, just don't want to drive forever.

Thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Where in Ohio are you......North/middle/south? I am in Nashville. Kinda interested in the car, just don't want to drive forever.

Thanks.
northern ohio.....bout five hours from cincinnati

Back