1995 Civic EX Swap question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sikriel

Hey all, i'm new to this forum... Currently i have a 95' Civic EX and i'm lookin' to get an engine swap. I'm looking for the fastest swap for my civic... i'm heading in the direction of an H22a but i'm not too sure... if you guys could give me some advice i'd appreciate it. My friend has a 350z and likes to brag so :angry: ... i'd like to smoke his ass in a civic to shut him up B) .. hehehe Anyway, thanks for your help in advance.

well to ask the generic question what do you use the car for?

i mean honestly, you could probably meet your goals with a B series swap but that depends on what you want

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Nov 1 2004, 10:42 PM
well to ask the generic question what do you use the car for?

i mean honestly, you could probably meet your goals with a B series swap but that depends on what you want
[post=410406]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, mostly drag racing... straight line acceleration ... i think i'll wait to start drifting until i come up with an S14 ... Mostly, i just want a really fast car... to pass people on the freeway, get revenge on that 350z, and have a low 1/4 mile time.... hopefully 11s or low 12s

Originally posted by projekteg@Nov 2 2004, 10:45 AM
go turbo
[post=410543]Quoted post[/post]​

Go turbo what? He asked what engine would be fastest for his civic.....

question?
How much money do you want to put in it.....
I see you want to go 12 secs in a 1/4 mile..wow...

I think it all depends on how much money you want to dump on this engine.....

Good Luck!

Originally posted by projekteg+Nov 2 2004, 01:53 PM-->
Originally posted by Estorvito@Nov 2 2004, 01:35 PM
projekteg
@Nov 2 2004, 10:45 AM
go turbo
[post=410543]Quoted post[/post]​

Go turbo what? He asked what engine would be fastest for his civic.....

question?
[post=410598]Quoted post[/post]​

because he said he wants to run 11's or 12's, and that's not gonna happen with just a swap in a coupe ;)
[post=410616]Quoted post[/post]​

You're right..How much do you think he'll end up spending on his engine to make his car hit those times? I'm thinking the h22 would be the best way to go..Not sure...... <_<

i've seen plenty of people run 12's on a stock d16z6 in a coupe, so really you don't need a swap, just a nice big turbo ;)

Originally posted by projekteg@Nov 2 2004, 02:11 PM
i've seen plenty of people run 12's on a stock d16z6 in a coupe, so really you don't need a swap, just a nice big turbo ;)
[post=410639]Quoted post[/post]​

You must be smokin something good....... Wake Up....Boy! :lol:

:worthy:

Picture003.jpg

Originally posted by Estorvito+Nov 2 2004, 02:47 PM-->
projekteg
@Nov 2 2004, 02:11 PM
[post=410639]Quoted post[/post]​

You must be smokin something good....... Wake Up....Boy! :lol:
[post=410668]Quoted post[/post]​

no, i just know what i'm talking about and hang out with with real tuners, not ricers that think an engine swap or a bov is the coolest thing in the world. judging by the content of some some or your posts, i could see as how you can't fathom this.

"What Ecu should I use for my setup."

"Now....What should i do next.....?
should I go with Nos, Turbo, or supercharger....Or Should I just Upgrade My Internals"

etc., etc.

Listen You dumb ass...I just started messing with hondas..You're right..I dont know much about hondas.......Talk to me about and eagle talon or eclipse which is almost the same fucking shit, suzuki swift and conquest and then talk shit......

Ohhh shit..You're right..He can Run 12's with stock engine and boost...O yeah..In an 1/8 of a mile......That about it......Nahh he can do more I'd say 10's

Try to hit 12 's in a stock fucking d16 with a turbo and I'll pay you....

Picture213.jpg

Oh and Look..I dont see ricers here... I have no wing no stickers no fucking wheels or nothing fancy...Its all engine here..... :bugeyes:

Originally posted by Estorvito@Nov 2 2004, 04:28 PM
Listen You dumb ass...I just started messing with hondas..You're right..I dont know much about hondas.......Talk to me about and eagle talon or eclipse which is almost the same fucking shit, suzuki swift and conquest and then talk shit......

Ohhh shit..You're right..He can Run 12's with stock engine and boost...O yeah..In an 1/8 of a mile......That about it......Nahh he can do more I'd say 10's

Try to hit 12 's in a stock fucking d16 with a turbo and I'll pay you....
[post=410707]Quoted post[/post]​

you my friend are very ignorant, there are plenty of people that hit 12's with stock z6's, there's no need to get hostile. i'll post video's tomorrow of a local z6 that runs high 11's on boost and bottle

you my friend are very ignorant, there are plenty of people that hit 12's with stock z6's, there's no need to get hostile. i'll post video's tomorrow of a local z6 that runs high 11's on boost and bottle
[post=410713]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

Maybe You're right..I am getting a little pissed off over this bull crap..Sorry about that/....But Hey...On stock engine.....Like You said before.....Boost and Bottle...wow.. No way......Not on no stock engine...No can do sir......

show me the video....... :zzz: I'll just wait here....

Stock engine = MEANS NO MODS... Im with Estorvito on this...

Not Stock engine = Boost, Bottle, internals...

and yes I do know what I am talking about, do you?

Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 2 2004, 04:46 PM
Stock engine = MEANS NO MODS... Im with Estorvito on this...

Not Stock engine = Boost, Bottle, internals...

and yes I do know what I am talking about, do you?
[post=410724]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah..Thanks Brian... Im not all that good with hondas (I will be soon..lol) But to run those times on stock everything .....c' mon

projekteg.....PM me on that chipped ECU....Going to install turbo next week....
Later

Wow o.o; looks like this got into a pretty heated topic .... ;;;

So... i guess i should go with the H22 and boost it?

one of my friends who spends a lot of time at the tracks says he's seen civics run 12s with a B20 and lsvtec ... anybody know if that's valid?

how would you rate the B20 lsvtec w/ turbo vs H22 w/ turbo?

I don't know shit bout hondas or honda swaps so ... i'm relying on you guys ;x

Originally posted by Estorvito@Nov 2 2004, 01:33 PM
Picture213.jpg

Oh and Look..I dont see ricers here... I have no wing no stickers no fucking wheels or nothing fancy...Its all engine here..... :bugeyes:
[post=410712]Quoted post[/post]​

hey man what kindof swap u running in that civ? looks good B)

Back