1995 Civic EX Swap question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by brian11to1+Nov 2 2004, 04:46 PM-->
Stock engine = MEANS NO MODS... Im with Estorvito on this...

Not Stock engine = Boost, Bottle, internals...

and yes I do know what I am talking about, do you?
[post=410724]Quoted post[/post]​

stock internals there buddy, as in meaning the whole point of this thread was the guy wanting to get in to the 12's with an engine swap in a coupe, that's not going to happen. he already has a z6 which has proved to be able to handle plenty of power. if you couldn't figure out the meaning of 'stock' then i'm sorry, i'll ellaborate next time. by the looks of this thread, you don't even know where the ks is :lol:

brian11to1
@Nov 2 2004, 04:48 PM
Yea, I second the KS statement. The oil filter is just above it... why would hte breather chamber go below the oil filter?
[post=410725]Quoted post[/post]​

OK and whatever....Changing the subject....I still would go with an h22/Boosted.

That should do it.... I guess...

Now back again...zzzzzzzzzzz Im still waiting for the video.... :p still waiting....

This Is crazy....

anyways,,..Projekteg.....about the ecu? PM me.....Thats If your not mad at me....Is just a forum.....Im going turbo this week...Need help.....I dont know much about hondas...(Like I said before)..

Picture008.jpg

Originally posted by Estorvito@Nov 3 2004, 10:26 AM
Now back again...zzzzzzzzzzz  Im still waiting for the video.... :p    still waiting....

This Is crazy....

anyways,,..Projekteg.....about the ecu?  PM me.....Thats If your not mad at me....Is just a forum.....Im going turbo this week...Need help.....I dont know much  about hondas...(Like I said before)..
[post=411117]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm uploading the videos right now, just for you ;)

crap, i only have enough space to upload one of the videos, this is an eg hatch boosting 14 psi with a 57 trim t3/t04e on a z6 with STOCK INTERNALS only using the afc hack, msd btm, and 2 step on 20" slicks. he's running consistent 12.2's now off the bottle and 11.8's on the bottle.

RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE OR IT WON'T WORK!

http://www.gameroom.com/projekteg/5%20073.avi

i also have video of an eg hatch running 12.7's with 15 psi from a super 60 on a z6 with STOCK INTERNALS

and an ef hatch with a d16a1 non vtec running 12.9 on 13 psi from a measley t25 on STOCK INTERNALS with no vee-tack y0, imagine that :worthy:

and these are all local guys that i know, and i live in a pretty small city, so i'm sure there are plenty more out there ;)

yeah, pm me when if you want your ecu chipped, i'll link you to my add.

Hey.. Im Not Trying to be an ass But..Damn I can't even see the numbers or whatever is under the hood...I can post a video of a civic doing 10's and just say is a stock d series....Yeah! Either way....GOod try....

Anyways...
what do you guys think of a 86 crxsi gutted completely with a H22 in it...Probably turboed..and slicks... What do you think it will run.in a 1/4 mile...The car wheights 1637lbs.. Coming out this summer.....

lol, whatever man, i'm not going to make a documentary because you fail to believe me, i could care less. anyone who knows anything about honda's and has been doing this for a while knows it's not that big of a deal. just b/c you spent 3 or 4k for a gsr swap and still run high 15's, it's ok man, you're still learning. i know tons of STOCK INTERNAL turbo d series that will walk your swap like you were standing still :lol:

Originally posted by projekteg@Nov 3 2004, 03:26 PM
lol, whatever man, i'm not going to make a documentary because you fail to believe me, i could care less. anyone who knows anything about honda's and has been doing this for a while knows it's not that big of a deal. just b/c you spent 3 or 4k for a gsr swap and still run high 15's, it's ok man, you're still learning. i know tons of STOCK INTERNAL turbo d series that will walk your swap like you were standing still :lol:
[post=411329]Quoted post[/post]​

Do You feel More manly now that you said that? I didnt say my car was the fastest car out there..There is no freaking way....But I'm happy with what I have..and I work my ass to get to where I'm at.... I'll show You my next setup when Im done with it....It wont be street legal but I'll bet I'll take you any time ...@ the track only...I dont street Race....Oh and this is my word...I will hit 11's....Trust me on that.....

End Of story...

:nod:

lol, i would expect nothing less than 11's out of a full race car seeing as how street trim cars hit 12's and 11's all the time. all i'm saying is you have a lot to learn and just b/c you don't think something can't be done b/c you haven't done it or don't know anyone who has, doesn't mean that it can't or hasn't been done ;)

Originally posted by projekteg@Nov 3 2004, 04:26 PM
lol, i would expect nothing less than 11's out of a full race car seeing as how street trim cars hit 12's and 11's all the time. all i'm saying is you have a lot to learn and just b/c you don't think something can't be done b/c you haven't done it or don't know anyone who has, doesn't mean that it can't or hasn't been done ;)
[post=411379]Quoted post[/post]​

I've seen people hit hose times but c'mon man...Not with that bullshit you're saying....take that d**k out your mouth.......a d series....stock......sit on this.....whatever....

God Bless America... :moon:

dude, you're a ricer that feels the need to post a pic of his car every time you make a post. ricer is defined in my book as the way someone acts, not neccessarily the appearance of their car. with your ignorant attitude, and lack of knowledge (you even said yourself that you don't know much about honda's, so quit acting like you do), and the fact that you're not aware that you're ignorant and continue to go on like you know everything, well, my friend, that makes you a ricer. after you've been in the honda community a little longer and realize these times are acheived on similar set ups all the time, you'll look back on this thread and realize that you 'were' an idiot.

Originally posted by projekteg@Nov 4 2004, 08:00 AM
dude, you're a ricer that feels the need to post a pic of his car every time you make a post. ricer is defined in my book as the way someone acts, not neccessarily the appearance of their car. with your ignorant attitude, and lack of knowledge (you even said yourself that you don't know much about honda's, so quit acting like you do), and the fact that you're not aware that you're ignorant and continue to go on like you know everything, well, my friend, that makes you a ricer. after you've been in the honda community a little longer and realize these times are acheived on similar set ups all the time, you'll look back on this thread and realize that you 'were' an idiot.
[post=411788]Quoted post[/post]​

I thought You had videos?....Proooove me wrong......
It's probably been done..I dont know.. Go to http://www.zex.com/Community/Projects/1993CivicDX/ they have a civic with almost the same setup you're talking about.......Is this the one you're talking about...... They also have a Gsr civic.... I dont know.......
Well it can be done......and you know what.... something tells me I'm going to do it....I dont know...I do have the money...Lets see.....O well..

Ohh and the only reason why i post my pics all the time is because I get people that keep on fucking pm me and sending me private emails about posting my car ..I guess they Like it.....Not to ricceeeeyyyy ahhh.....I dont know..You say?
:p

Oh and You know what..It can be Done..Im not going to argue with you..we are acting like little dumb asses..at least that what my wife says.....

You did help me a lot with my gsr setup..so ...
My Bad.....
End Of story OK!

I like This Thread..... <_<

agreed, none of that was necessary. i do have the video's on my hard drive. i'll try to host them and email the links to you. i have no need to lie about someone elses set up. i guess teh guy that started this thread can have it back now :(

ive read osaka sucks dude .. dont go through them

Originally posted by brian11to1@Nov 4 2004, 02:32 PM
Hmotorsonline is the way to go.
[post=411967]Quoted post[/post]​

agreed, they're the only ones i would go to for an online motor purchase

actually..theres a guy on this board..who owns a car with a d16z6 turbo...and runs 12's...on stock internals...its possible why?

it has nothing to do with how "strong" your internals are...its all about Fuel and tuning...anyone who knows "hondas" will tell u thats the first thing u take into consideration when your going FI,or NA...doesnt matter..if your car isnt tuned properly...of course your rods are gonna come out your block..its common sense..but once again..never say something "cant" be done....ive seen people put k20's into 93 hatches...so shut the hell up.

Back