1995 Civic EX Swap question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CRXSI91@Nov 5 2004, 04:02 AM
actually..theres a guy on this board..who owns a car with a d16z6 turbo...and runs 12's...on stock internals...its possible why?

it has nothing to do with how "strong" your internals are...its all about Fuel and tuning...anyone who knows "hondas" will tell u thats the first thing u take into consideration when your going FI,or NA...doesnt matter..if your car isnt tuned properly...of course your rods are gonna come out your block..its common sense..but once again..never say something "cant" be done....ive seen people put k20's into 93 hatches...so shut the hell up.
[post=412441]Quoted post[/post]​

:whocares: who asked you?
Ita all over...

So not osaka ha...Ok....

THanks Guys,.

I love when people chime in, at the wrong time.

But wait, there's more, he drives a "Mugen" CRX si, so I mean, he has that right, no? What's a Mugen CRX, I thought Honda made the CRX?

i dont think i would buy a motor from hmotorsonline one of my good friends ordered what was supposed to be a b20z and he got a b20b and on top of it being the wrong motor it had a blown head gasket and they wouldnt stand behind it...so be leary unless you can physically look the motor over yourself before buying it.
If the guy that started this thread wanted the most bang for his buck he could go out and buy a z6 from a salvage yard, have it fully built for whatever setup he wanted(NA or FI). Tune it and still come in for about the same price as a stock internalls turbo B swap. Like it was said earlier in the thread its all about the tuning. My 88 rex hits 14 flat in the quarter and im running a stock internals y8 with 2.25 full exhaust, 4-1 header, CAI and PR4 ecu. Granted my car is a great deal lighter than a 5g coupe, but 12's is not unreasonable for a turboed d 5g coupe.

Joel a close friend of mine got his engine from Hmotors and havent a single problem with the engine, just the swap... as far as the persons wiring and such.

ive heard really good things about hmotors...im just voicing our bad experience. Which im sure could happen with any supplier

Back