MS 1995 Honda Accord Sedan *Show Car*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nykole0408

1995 Honda Accord, 4 door, 5spd manual. Fully customized car. This car DOES NOT have a back seat! Motor swap, body kit, paint, lowered, wheels, audio/video, lights, custom door panels, gauges mounted in side pillars, sunroof, interior painted to match car, leather seats, Lexus tail lights, etc. There is so much to see on this car. It won 1st place Honda Wild at Scrapin The Coast 2009, 1st place Honda Radical at Scrapin The Coast 2010, and many other 1st place trophies at other shows it has been to. Runs and Drives great. Brand new optima battery and alternator just installed.

Located in Hattiesburg, Mississippi
This is a friend's vehicle. He is asking $11,900, but may come down a little, I don't know. I will be happy to take SERIOUS offers to him and see what we can work out. This car is at my house, so if anyone wants to look at it they need to go through me. Please PM me with your email address if you would like more pics.

23rtxqg.jpg
2eday9t.jpg

2vkzthz.jpg
2mo2tzo.jpg

28b8ebo.jpg
2evwx1x.jpg
29wv24z.jpg

r2qkih.jpg

qzqezp.jpg

Hey- not my car, and I didn't build it. But you didn't like my car either. Everyone has their own opinions though.

I don't care for Mitsubishi's
Sorry just sayin...

However- thumbs up on the H22 is a plus- so I will say thanks for that.
I will agree that I don't care for the front bumper, but the car as a whole is amazing.

Last edited:
ah yes but the power of turbo and all wheel drive in a 2400lb chassis? not even those filthy DSMs stand a chance :)

well even tho i dont like the car it looks like it was all done the correct way so glws

Back