1995 Honda Civic 1100.00 obo.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
The car is located in Baltimore, MD. I have owned this car for 3 years and still a great car. As of now it has 146k miles. Great on gas, i have hit 39 mpg! The car needs paint and a hood replacement. But i have been driving it the way it is for a year and a half. I drove it to Marthas Vineyard and back without an issue.

New parts
*Head Gasket
*Timing Belt
*water pump
*ngk spark plugs
*spark plug wires
*cap and rotor
*oil filer
*tires as of january 2006
BFG traction T/A... awesome all season tires
*stock muffler

It also has a 2 year old kenwood cd player with pioneer 3 way speakers on all for corners :) I swapped in an integra instument cluster with exact miles. My stock one had a fried some how. Also this car just had a recent alignment. This is priced so low because i just bought a new jeep and i have no use for it. So contact me at j.sergotick@comcast.net for any questions.
PRICE 1100.00 obo!

car001.jpg

crxsiwheels021.jpg

crxsiwheels012.jpg

crxsiwheels006.jpg

car005.jpg

car006.jpg

we can work somethign out.. i would trust it driving to ohio :) up to you. It is priced to move. I have plenty of vouches here. So let me know.

has this thing sold yet... its a sweet frikking deal, if i needed an extra car I'd buy this shit in a heartbeat for even more than this id just swap a five speed in it though

Haha, buy it. You know the b16 in that crx is going up already... because you cant drive :) No really though it is for sale. Alot alot alot of flakers. Honda-tech is useless. Craigslist is crowded with full-time indian scammers. I just dont know what i should do.

sorry man, i just got back to the computer this morning. I think it may be sold. Ill keep yah posted.

Back