1995 honda civic coupe f20a swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

evman100

I just bought a 1995 honda civic si coupe with an f20a swapped engine in it....and the person that had it didnt hook up power steering cause they were making it into a "drag car apparently" and was wondering can you hook up power steering to the motor even though its in a honda civic coupe? Give me as much feed back as possibly.

Maybe....I know you can put PS in a civic with an H-series (but you have to cut/bend some of the car)
At least I have heard this form a guy with hatch and a H22 in it.

If you got a recycler near (aka organized junk yard) hit them up and see if it fits. It just needs to mate up with your power steering line (if the car came with PS and you still have the hose). Hit up a recycler and see if it works. If it fits to your fitting and it clears everything.....get the appropriate belt, some Honda power steering fluid, and you're done

Is your civic a power steering car? If they really wanted to save weight, they may have taken all the power steering out for a manual one.
Those power racks are a P A I N to get out! Well, that's with the engine/trans in there.
If everythings' still there, you can probably do just what Cafrog says and just put the pump on the bracketry and hook up the lines, bleed and go!

E

Back