1995 honda civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shon

car wont start i hear the fuel pump move then its just a click sound, i bought a brand new starter and still same thing. the motor wont even turn over so what do i do??

Hydro Lock Maybe

If your using a cold air intake system that doesnt have a hydro bypass filter that could have sucked in sum water.

My eg hatch did that, i just kept holdin the key starting it to turn it over until the water made it out of the system.......this might drain your battery tho

I really hope you didnt banana a rod, Pull ALL the spark plugs and crank it. should shoot water out. crank it untill you see no more water and replace the plugs. try to start. Make sure there is no water in the oil.

if you have a air intake take the filter off then try to start it. The same thing happened to me before.

Not sure if the eg's have this problem, but I had a ef that would do this exact thing sometimes, it was a relay, I unscrewed it let it hang and when it didn't crank, I would tap it with my foot while turning it over and it would fire right up. Eventually I bought a new one

pull your dist cap and make sure theres no water in there. i cleaned my engine bay a while ago and got water in there. just dry it out and youll be good to go

Back