1995 Integra For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Im selling my 95 integra against my will but i need the money. Its a 95 GSR body with a 96 LS engine. The reason for this is because the guy i bought it from had a fully built H22 in it and when he sold it he sold the body w/ the LS engine in it. Mechanically there is not one single thing wrong with it. Its got 89,000 on the engine and 104,000 on the body. The only things wrong with the car is on the outside: driver side front fender is crinkled (it dont affect anything, just kinda ugly from certain points of view), a couple small dings no bigger then a dime from normal things, and spoiler holes on the back from a spoiler the guy had on it. I plugged them up so that they dont rust or anything, water dont run into the hatch or anything. Other then that the car is fine. It is a 5 speed.
EXTERIOR:
white with blue pearl clear coat
94 del sol si wing
Skunk 2 coilovers
clear corners w/ strobe lights
custom front end
INTERIOR:
some white painted plastic pieces to match the outside(looks good)
Pioneer cd player
white vinyl arm rest
ENGINE:
2.5" exhaust
STR 65mm throttle body
Ram Air intake
Bosch Plat. 4 plugs
NGK wires
New clutch-300 miles

Comes with a set of 16" 5 star wheels. Reason for them not being on is b/c i got my tires slashed and havent had the money to get new ones. So right now its got a set of 14" steelies on it. I guess thats about it. If interested email me at bluepearl_integra@hotmail.com or call 1-870-404-7540(cell phone). I got pics but please email me if you want them.

Back