1995 Ls/vtec Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lsvtecracer

I need to sell quick so i'm dropping the price down to $6000. it's a white 1995 del sol s with ls/vtec swap. B18a block with pr3 pistons, new type R pistons rings, seals, main and rod bearing, arp rod bolts, vtec oil pump. Head is sir b16 head with dual gs-r valve spring, itr intake cam, b16 exhaust cam, cam gears, skunk 2 manifold, adj fuel pressure regulator, fuel pressure gauges, msd ignition, v-afc, pyr p28 ecu, and dc jdm type R 4-1 header. The clutch is act hd with ss disc. It also has jun flywheel. Car is rolling on 99 si rims with new kuhmo tires with tokico adj strut on front with skunk 2 coilovers all around. The motor has 12,000 miles and dyno at 174 whp/ 123 lbs of torque. Motor is stronger than type R. Dyno sheet will be provided. Email lsvtecracer@yahoo.com for more details. Asking $6000 neg. Minor flaws are crack windshield and some screw holes due to mounting of speakers.

I will part out and sell just the swap for $3700 (neg) which will include complete motor/trans, axles,pry ecu, msd ignition, header, and v-afc.

Back