1995 Nissan 200SX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
yeah, i looked at one yesterday. $2k. its a 5spd, with 98k miles, maintenance done... 16" wheels. black on black. its pretty clean.

might pick it up for a winter beater. its got power everything and a power sunroof.

anything i should look out for?

and yes i know a decent amount about these cars... ive always wanted one (the 240sx really made me sway from nissan though)

another nice thing is that my SSC wheels will bolt right up so i dont have to buy another set of tires :)

B14 chassis y0

They're nice cars, not many problems like the 91-94 SE-R's had
-rare to see one with 5th gear pop-out

$2k a decent price too...especially for a black one
-doesn't happen to be a guy named Dave's does it?

not really sure. ill call the phone number this afternoon.

its in southbridge, like a mile from my apartment.

he's from Holden...so I'm guessing its not one of his.

but yeah, I'd go for it, they're quick little cars

Same car, basically, as mine. I'm not sure about those bodies though - I always see them broken down alongside the road. I would prolly see more NX2000s along the road too, if they weren't so rare.

Other than that, man, my CRX is available, and I need to find it a home.

Hell, I'm about to buy 24 snow tires anyway... I could even toss those in.

the NX has a highport SR20 (like the 91-93 SE-R's)

The B14's/G20's have lowport motors, which, according to most people, are better.

Comparo:

756444_76_full.jpg

Engine Comparo:

Highport (NX, 91-93 Se-r):

rickz_sentra_se-r_engine_1997.jpg

Lowport (200SX, newer G20's):

418842_2_full.jpg

Easiest way to tell is the intake.
You can see it on the lowports, on the highports its dropped down below the fuel rail...

emissions/flow

the lowport motor with highport cams (more aggressive) is supposed to be a nice setup

or pick up a Pulsar GTi-R intake....ITB's y0

I never really hear much bad about the SE-R's..its the 200SX 1.8's I'd stay far away from

for $2k I'd go with it (even try to beat him down a couple hundred just for kicks). You can easily flip it for $2500-$3k in the spring if you don't want to keep it.

oh, then fuck it - buy the CRX. $1700 fixed (240SX dual core radiator, waterpump and battery) or $1500 as it is.

i would definately need it fixed. cash isnt the problem, its actually.... buying something :p

the 240 rad is ginormous! how does it fit? :laugh:

Since I bent up my lower radiator support, I had to fabricate a new one.

If you're gonna fabricate, why bother using stock dimensions ? Tilt it backwards, slip it between the headlights, replace the front bumper with a brushed aluminum shower rail, clip the bumper skin to it then hinge the header panel to swing forward so you can fill the radiator.

Simple.

If you're onboard with buying it, It will stick a firecracker in my ass to get it in the garage and done.

Or you could buy my slick, mostly goddam new Subaru wagon.

ugh. wagon. no.

sounds like at high speeds the bumpers gonna sag tho...

Back