1995 Nissan 200SX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, i know exactly how dark it is too. i HAD a nissan. i practically still do. :cry:

steveo, post me up some pics of the crx, i need interior,motor,and exterior shots. all recent :)

Sure, the car hasn't changed in the slightest. The wing is still rust-free, the front end is apart now (Header panel off, fenders, bumper skin) and the stereo hasn't been modified. Basically, she's been preserved for 3 years.

Tires are no good. I have a set to get you home, but nothing exciting.

YEah, sure I'll take pics. But I get out of work at night and it's tough to get pics then. So it's either this weekend coming up, or I have my dad take some pics (And he's off today). So lemme know.

expect pics in about an hour. My dad is taking them now.

Seats ?

okey doke. So you're basically buying a body, interior, engine (could use a new waterpump, not that I've seen it in person, but it doesn't counterflow the pressure flush too well) suspension and 240SX radiator.

Or... do you want me to put the whole package together ? Radiator mounted, water pump fixed, body back together - factory seats and no radio / speakers ? Or do you want me to return the lower radiator support to factory, and put a factory radiator in it ?

Do you need it delivered ?

EDIT: you're getting the RPR motor (EW3) included

you would have to make it driveable and registerable :) whichever way you do that is up to you. i need something that i can just drive so i can pull the mirage motor very soon, since its starting to knock and 400 miles a week isnt going to help it last very long.

its gotta be reliable, though :wink: speakers yes radio no. everything else doesnt matter. if you wanna pull stuffs to sell and make some cash as long as you have stock something to put back in that looks decent thats fine too.

I'll repair the car, only when I have a commitment that you're buying it. I can go stock CRX radiator, rebuilt lower beam and new water pump. with me keeping the seats (Because I want them for the Nissan) What are we talking about for a price ?

the crx radiator will be fine as long as i dont have cooling issues. what else you got in there that i probably dont need?

You'll get Prelude seats.

This is nice, but what are you thinking for money here ? Because $1500 without the radio, seats and with the stock radiator and water pump is what I'm talking about.

will the radiator and water pump make the car sufficiently reliable? :wink: or are there strictly other forces at work here :)

other than that, sounds good to me.

Yes. Other forces ? The radiator and water pump WERE "other forces". The radiator is a "new" radiator from Clayton installed after I hit the deer carcass. That radiator developed a very fine leak in the center, which shot coolant under the oil pan in a very thin stream onto the exhaust manifold where it turned into steam and rose from under the intake. That's why I thought the motor was cracked. The water pump still works. It's not loose or shakey. But when I was flushing the cooling system with a prestone, I noticed I could backflow it rather easily without shutting the engine off. I can patch the radiator, get a new one, use the 240, whatever. If you wanna make this go smoothly, you can join me down here on a saturday and we can work together to get it running for the trip home. Or, I can tow it there and have you install the parts. Whichever. For me, my schedule is open for the 2nd weekend in December. Next weekend is Nissan body weekend and I'm bringing the Civ up to Framingham.

actually, id like to know if i could extend the offer to tercel travis :) he's in need of a good car more than i am at the moment...

No. But thanks for playing. :) $2000 for him.

Good friend discounts are for good friends.

Tercel Travis, as I recall in some part of the thread, is rich and / or has money. I have no pity.

If Travis needs a car, I have a 1987 Celica GTS hatch with half the miles for $1000. I call it the Toyota Valdez. It dumps about a gallon of oil weekly.

What's the price ? The Celica Twice.

You are still in for this, right ? because arrangements are now being made.

Back