1995 Nissan 200SX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That's another thing: I'll trade you computer parts in lieu of money.

you want me to trade you parts? :wink: what do you need? i could get you a BUNCH of decent lappys.

i havent had the chance to talk to trav yet since he works nights.

I need flatpanel monitors. 4 of them, 17". Or 3 more Dell E series 17"s

A single 19" flatpanel, or any combo of the same.

CPU cooler, ram cooling, harddrive cooling fan, what not. some sort of Performance video card may be nice. Stuff like that. Laptop, if it's something recent can count too. (1.2+, 15"+ display, DVD writers, high capacity drive, black-box brands) old Tablet or some WinCE devices. I need cellphones with IR / USB connectivity. Sony PEGn70 or better PDA with USB hosting. Digital camera / camcorders. a better TV than what I own. Anything, you know. I don't actually own things outside of cars.

I don't own a DVD player for christ sake.

If you could take my Z6 head and build around it - complete the project (D15 lower end, HF trans) I'd also consider that.

I'm a Yankee, as such I believe in Yankee Peddling.

the only items i can provide you as of right now are...

ive got a DVD rom drive, and a 20" monitor :)
i could probably nab you a p4 2.66 toshiba, but it needs a hard drive caddy. ive got a ton of computer fans, some little some effing huge.

what kind of discounts are we looking at? need a 250gb ata100 hdd? most of the laptops i have are in the 700-1200 mhz range.

ive also got a descent p3 866 workstation that i can put some memory into, and another smaller 667mhz pc.

not a sata. i canprobably get you a decent big sata though. yes its a satellite :) i sold one to bill like 2 months ago for 400, his sister LOVES it. a10-s169 model.

Back