1995 VW Jetta III

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
150K miles, clean clean body, red, 5 speed
sunroof, pretty clean interior...
sunroof opens via emergency wrench, i think it might need a fuse?
or the sunroof motor is shot...
dahs lights out as well, probably a fuse

trying to sell for a friend, 1000 or best offer
good winter beater, should be able to sell it for more than 1K after the winter...

MK3's you only get 2 choices

2.slow or the VR6

and I'm willin to bet this ain't no VR6

nope, not a VR6, but i wouldn;t describe it as slow either...

i drove it a bit, didn;t beat on it, but its def a nice ride (for a VW, god i hate them)

overall i thought it was a good car
excellent even, nice comfy commuter or family car, 4 door

it smokes a bit on start up, smells like way too much fuel, almost has the 2 stroke smell, i think the fuel pressure regulator is the cause cause it seems to clear up faster if you tap on the regulator

i know little about VW's and don't want to start learning now...

so it has some smoke on start up, not blue smoke, exhaust leak about half way back, not too loud, drivers seat shows wear, and the dash lights/sunroof motor...
also a slight noise in the front end, might be brakes or a wheel bearing in the near future...

thats everything thats wrong with it...
starts up fine, runs fine, idles good, no stalls, no hesitation, no lack of power...

working on getting pics, if you have anymore questions just ask...

situation is like this, my one friend got the car through a business deal...
he didn;t want it or need it, this kid we know with a 92-95 civic coupe w/B16 was looking for a winter beater so my friend sold it to him for 1K...

this kids dad is being a dick, not sure what the problem is, i guess too many cars or something, but he needs to sell it... his dad will not let him keep it so he's just trying to get his money back...

zip = 12428

i guess the kid sold the car to a high school friend for 800 bucks...

if anyone REALLY wants it i can try to find if the new owner wants to sell it...

Back