1996 1.8 ls motor no tranny f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok guys i just picked up a motor out of a smashed teggy it is a 1996 it has 106xxxk on it the tranny was needed for a different car all the sensors are on the motor

the motor is compleat out of the car

i will be gettin the harness and the ecu bit it is obd2 so if dont think itis any use to many of ya i am goginto take pictures right now so five me a few to get them up

i am lookin for like 200 picked up idk howm uch it will cost to shit it out but if some one insterested enough i will shit out
i am located in bristol ct 06010

cell number if you cant contact me on here is 860 8660309

thanks guy frank

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Good seller ^
hey man i wanted to ask how the vafc working???
I don't know yet, it better be good tho :confused:
One of my buddies wants to buy it from me, and he needs it more than i did, so i think imma sell it to him :huh:
If it doesn't work, i'll send it back to you :p
well hotrex will vouch it works if hooke up the right way there shoudl be no problums i just wondering make shure the sale went good you are the first to buy from me on here nad i want to make it known i not out ot ripp any one off :blink:

Quoted post[/post]]
ok guys i just picked up a motor out of a smashed teggy it is a 1996 it has 106xxxk on it the tranny was needed for a different car all the sensors are on the motor

the motor is compleat out of the car

i will be gettin the harness and the ecu bit it is obd2 so if dont think itis any use to many of ya i am goginto take pictures right now so five me a few to get them up

i am lookin for like 200 picked up idk howm uch it will cost to shit it out but if some one insterested enough i will shit out
i am located in bristol ct 06010

cell number if you cant contact me on here is 860 8660309

thanks guy frank

Reading > You

MY MISTAKE GUYS THE MOTOR IS OBD1

i was told it was 96 when i got there but it cant be cuzit has all obd1 plugs onit so he showed me the car it was out of it turns out to be a 1995 integra ls

but any way still for sale i do have the harness now but i am still missing the ecu i am tryin to get it asap

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Good seller ^
hey man i wanted to ask how the vafc working???
I don't know yet, it better be good tho :confused:
One of my buddies wants to buy it from me, and he needs it more than i did, so i think imma sell it to him :huh:
If it doesn't work, i'll send it back to you :p
well hotrex will vouch it works if hooke up the right way there shoudl be no problums i just wondering make shure the sale went good you are the first to buy from me on here nad i want to make it known i not out ot ripp any one off :blink:

I tried to buy something from you not to long ago and just gave up....!!!! I am Mike from Dallas and you even listed on your post that you had sold me a set of 98 GSR rear brakes...........!!!!!! I have yet to see any brakes..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let me find the post right quick and i will try and get a link set

let me find the post right quick and i will try and get a link set
[/quote]

My apartment burned down so i have not been on here in a while. But the F/S tread does not go back that far. I someone knows how to pull it up will you let me know

well i am sorry to the guy with the break that sale had nothign to do with me iwant just postin it for a freind you talk to him on the phone not me what ever youto talked about had nothing to do with i do know that they were sold today money for them got paypaled to me today so the are shipped out tommrow to the buy again i am soory but that want nto my deal

to the mistak up the i ment idk how much to ship a motor out

and the the other on the motor is out of a auto it still have the auto flywheel on it

Quoted post[/post]]
well i am sorry to the guy with the break that sale had nothign to do with me iwant just postin it for a freind you talk to him on the phone not me what ever youto talked about had nothing to do with i do know that they were sold today money for them got paypaled to me today so the are shipped out tommrow to the buy again i am soory but that want nto my deal

to the mistak up the i ment idk how much to ship a motor out

and the the other on the motor is out of a auto it still have the auto flywheel on it

NO NO NO ............you stated that you did not have a paypal account and your friend did and to send him the money and you would ship them. Your friend called and said he didn't have an account either but as a favor to you he would take the money and ship them sense you lived at home with your mom and dad...!!!!!! This did not make any fucking sense at all and sounded like a scam to me.
AND FURTHER MORE you listed and then reposted .

I AM NOT EXPECTING NOR DO I WANT ANYTHING FROM YOU.............
BUT TO EVERYONE ELSE I WOULD SAY ........" KEEP BOTH EYE'S ON THIS DUDE....."

ok man your deal was for his look your self i even told you on the fone that they dident belong to me iw as sell in for a frend and he called youand what veere you deal was whit him nothign to do with me

and keep your eyes on me cuz i sold a vafc to vtecinthe5th and he will vouch i sold and he recived
and i just sold a 96 ex tranny to a girl in sc off here idk her name off hand but iwill for shure get it as a vouch

and it odnt matter the are sold any was i reciver the mony in my paypal today and then are boxed and will be shipped tommrow and he will also vouch that he bought and recived them so keep KEEP YOUR EYES ON Me AND YOU WILL SEEE I AM A GOOD SELLER and all my parts are shipped out as they are sold i ship out as soon as i get paypal notcie i got paied and then next day buyer recives trackin number to watch his parts come to him/or her

DwnShftPrincess she is the girl that bought the ex tranny from me she will vouch for it in a few days as soon as it get delivered to her

and iwill get the guys name who bought the deic breaks

WHAT EVER MAN. I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME.

KANE KOT MAK OUTE UOU LITER....!!!!!!

Please .....Please .....Please go back to school and learn how to spell

[/quote]

BUT TO EVERYONE ELSE I WOULD SAY ........" KEEP BOTH EYE'S ON THIS DUDE....."
[/quote]

i will agree with you and im local to him

THEY ARE RIGHT WATCH ME I ALWAYS HAVE OR AM GETTIN PARTS THAT WILL BE UP FOR SALE :p

the guy that wanted the breaks is mad cuz we dident have paypal at the time to sell to him and we dident feel safe doing it threw a money order and gettin ripped off or any thing like that so we just decided to do pick up only

but then we gotton paypal and now it all better we can aslfy sell part with no woory about any one gettin ripped and the disc breaks sold so on ebay on the side so the guy would have to wait till bidding was over so i will have to end it

and to dale he just got got aproblum with every thign i try to sell even tho he never bought a thing form me every time he came over ot ask for sometin i gave it to him for free cuz he WAS a friend but not no more and i think he pissed about it o well

as of rightnow i have one vouch it is vtecinthe5th he has bought and recived from me with no problums
and DwnShftPrincess will be reciving her tranny in a few days at that time she will also vouch for me
and as soon as i get the guys name if he is even on this site that bought the disc breaks he will also vouch for me

my cell number is up there any one wants to call and come look at it or just ask qustions about it feel free to call any time

thanks guys and to the haters find a different post to complain in :mrgreen:

Quoted post[/post]]
THEY ARE RIGHT WATCH ME I ALWAYS HAVE OR AM GETTIN PARTS THAT WILL BE UP FOR SALE :p

and to dale he just got got aproblum with every thign i try to sell even tho he never bought a thing form me every time he came over ot ask for sometin i gave it to him for free cuz he WAS a friend but not no more and i think he pissed about it o well

my problem is you dont even know what your selling. first the brakes were from a 93 gsr then another car.
then the ls motor first a 96 then a 95. are your parts bad? idk, but the thing is you dont know. im not a hater i just hate you.

Back