1996 1.8 ls motor no tranny f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you all see that your self he hatsme so he always tryint ot fuck upmy shit

and the gsr breaks were def off a 94 so it show how much you know smart ass
and the wrong year ont hem otor was cuz the guy i got it from said ti was a 96 and when i picked it up i saw he was wrong showing i knwo my shit i posted the motor for sale befor i picked it up and corected it when i got back form pickin it up

so stop tryin to be a smart ass and watein time postin for nothing

wow you are right i did put 93 there but they are 94 typo sprry but it dont really matter cuz they are sold any way

SOLD 1994 GSR REAR DISC SWAP

thanks dale the typo god :worthy: youcoulght me wit a typo on a sold parts

Quoted post[/post]]
wow you are right i did put 93 there but they are 94 typo sprry but it dont really matter cuz they are sold any way

SOLD 1994 GSR REAR DISC SWAP

thanks dale the typo god :worthy: youcoulght me wit a typo on a sold parts

YOU TWO DID NOT HAVE PAYPAL. THIS STATEMENT IS TRUE. THAT IS WHY I NEVER SEND ANY MONEY. ITS NOT LIKE I WAS TRYING TO DO IT BY MONEY ORDER. HELL I HAVE SOLD SOME STUFF ON HERE AS WELL AND I DID IT ON PAYPAL. GET REAL KID. OR BY YOUR SPELLING AND STILL STAYING WITH YOUR MOMMY AND DADDY I SURE HOPE YOU ARE A KID

AND IF YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT YOU TWO OPTING TO DO A LOCAL PICK UP ONLY IS TRUE THEN YOU WOULD NOT HAVE MADE A POST THAT YOU SOLD THEM TO MIKE FROM DALLAS ON YOUR LISTING.

GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROLL BEFORE YOU STICK YOU FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH AGAIN

:yourafucktard: im done just another warning for all the people your trying to fool

ok kid for your infor my parents got devorced 4 weeks ago and the hosue was transfered over to me a full owner and now i live onmy own ina 4 bedroom house wit a 2 bay shop atached to it so ithinkiam doing just fine on my own and i make my livein fixing cars and i must be doing good to be payin for a house and car inshurence and bills cuz my dad lives with me but he gettin fucked over bymy mom for almony so i stuf payin for most of it and ebay helpin alot i dontneed to sell you shit to make my moeny so idont live wit mommy and daddy :p i am makein it on my own :cool:

so it odnt matter tome wheather you buy or not

Quoted post[/post]]
ok kid for your infor my parents got devorced 4 weeks ago and the hosue was transfered over to me a full owner and now i live onmy own ina 4 bedroom house wit a 2 bay shop atached to it so ithinkiam doing just fine on my own and i make my livein fixing cars and i must be doing good to be payin for a house and car inshurence and bills cuz my dad lives with me but he gettin fucked over bymy mom for almony so i stuf payin for most of it and ebay helpin alot i dontneed to sell you shit to make my moeny so idont live wit mommy and daddy :p i am makein it on my own :cool:

so it odnt matter tome wheather you buy or not
JEEZUS TAPDANCING CHRIST DUDE

Please go back to grade school and learn how to spell.
For the sake of all of us.

" cuz my dad lives with me"
" so idont live wit mommy and daddy :p i am makein it on my "

JUST SO THAT IT IS VERY CLEAR .................

YOU DO LIVE WITH YOUR DADDY AND ON THE BILLS ..........FOUR WEEKS WOULD MEAN THAT YOU WOULD HAVE ONLY PAID ONE MONTHS BILLS IF YOU EVEN DID THAT.

COME ON ......JUST HOW DEEP CAN YOU DIG THAT WHOLE..????????

MY DAD LIVES WITH ME GOT IT

i pay bill he pay some

ya it has been one month bills you are right good you can count

i am makein it on my own and i am doing good with it

great frank you finaly pay for your cell phone, car insurance and gas. BIG FUCKIN DEAL. i just can stop. now im really done. i cant stop laughing.

Quoted post[/post]]
MY DAD LIVES WITH ME GOT IT

i pay bill he pay some

ya it has been one month bills you are right good you can count

i am makein it on my own and i am doing good with it

I AM GOING TO TRY AND PUT THIS SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND

WAT PORT OF " OWN " DU UOU NOTE UNDERSTAND..........????????????????????

what part of it all in my name dont u get ???? light. heat phone, oil bills i makein it

Back