1996 Blue and White Suzuki GSXR750

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:worthy: hell yea thats a smoking deal. I would jump all over that one, find out if its a real deal or just a scam. real low miles too :thumbsup:

Quoted post[/post]]
its probably furred up and been dumped 189 times

I fuckin' HATE those furry bikes...wtf is wrong with some people...

And I wouldn't get a bike that old, regardless of the miles...It's a 10 year old bike, and there's no telling how many peoples' 'first bike' it's been...at the very very least get a 98 or 99....

Unless you've never ridden before...

at the least get a 98 or 99??
uh...

i'm looking for a fairly inexpensive bike, i'm trying to buy a house so i don;t have the $$$ to drop 5-7K on a bike...

yea, i;m poor :cry:

You can find a newer bike cheaper than 5...I paid 4500 for my 01, and I paid more than it was worth...

Quoted post[/post]]

And I wouldn't get a bike that old, regardless of the miles...It's a 10 year old bike, and there's no telling how many peoples' 'first bike' it's been...at the very very least get a 98 or 99....
why not, the 96 GSXR is the same as the 97 and 98, and the only different on the 99 GSXR is fuel injection instead of carbs, other than that its the same. so why not get a 96 for 2500

Will you paid too much becuase you got a piece =)

96 GSX-R600 for $2500 that is as clean as it looks sounds too good to be true. Go see it in person and look at the title. If the bike is legit go for it.

I can find bikes on the internet all over the place for under 5000 bucks even 2002-2003s too bad they're all fake.

"Im not living in the country right now, but if you pay X many dollars to so and so I can ship the title to you and you can pick it up......"

whose selling it? Is it someone from down my way or is up in NY?

Just wondering, because drop me the name of the person and for the most part I can probably tell you the bike's story. if they're from PA I mean.

Back