1996 Eagle Talon TSI turbo for sale $4500

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a black 96 TSI (FWD) for sale. It has grey leather interior, power everything, boost guage on the A pillar, Blitz dual turbo timer, racing pedals, carbon fiber shift knob, 650 series rims 16", with some new vr rated tires on them, t28 killer turbo, supra side mount intercooler, 1g bov, 650 cc injects, 255 malbro fuel pump, intake, exhaust, the car has 140k, but the motor is new and has 45k on it. Only used 93 octane and mobil 1 on it. The only thing wrong is it needs a hood because mine has been smashed kinda on the turbo bump. The hood works for now, but visualy is an eye sore. I can send pics to anyone interested just give me your email.

Sykesville, MD

And I'am excepting trades of crx's with swaps done and all hatchbacks from 92 and up with some work done. Pretty much just tell me what you got and I'll let you know if i'm interested. Not really big on body kits and stuff, because i'm planning on getting a crx with b18bora and turbocharging it.

i got a 86 crx with dohc d16 integra swap done
civic front and integra rear, m3 sides, harness, 17's
pics in the gallery, located in NY
car runs good and still gets 35 mpg, and much faster than a stock crx si

Originally posted by white91crxhf@Apr 13 2004, 10:26 AM
I have a black 96 TSI (FWD) for sale. It has grey leather interior, power everything, boost guage on the A pillar, Blitz dual turbo timer, racing pedals, carbon fiber shift knob, 650 series rims 16", with some new vr rated tires on them, t28 killer turbo, supra side mount intercooler, 1g bov, 650 cc injects, 255 malbro fuel pump, intake, exhaust, the car has 140k, but the motor is new and has 45k on it. Only used 93 octane and mobil 1 on it. The only thing wrong is it needs a hood because mine has been smashed kinda on the turbo bump. The hood works for now, but visualy is an eye sore. I can send pics to anyone interested just give me your email.

PM sent! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back