1996 Ek For Sale Or Maybe Trade <Pennsylvania>

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flappy188

So Look, I plan on changing directions on the kind of car i would like to build now. I'm going to get something more refined.
This car is in excellent condition considering the high mileage it has. I also have a ton of vouches that i am an honest seller and a very honest person.
I dont have the title yet as i am still waiting on the state to send it to me, Thats why im just gauging intrest as of now. The title should arrive in the next week or so, but enough of the b.s., heres what you want to see.

1996 Civic Hatchback Dx
Automatic, but have the parts to make it a 5 speed for a lil more cash.
208,xxx Miles
No A/C but it does have power steering.
Upper Ball joints just replace by the previous owner.
Pa inspected
R-titled, fixed by the previous owner,(very light hit Mileage was why they totaled it, Bags didnt deploy, rad support was pulled not replaced)
Exterior Vouge Silver Metallic Has Few dents and scratches (car is 10 years old) Its in very nice shape also.
Interior Light Grey (Very Very good conditon)
The interior and exterior DO NOT SHOW THE MILAGE OF THE CAR VERY VERY CLEAN. YOU WILL BE SHOCKED AS I WAS.
<span style="color:blue"><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><span style="font-size:11pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:white">The engine runs smooth, does not burn any oil and gets a solid 30mpg running around town.</span></span></span></span>

MOD"S
Ground Control Coilovers.
GSR fat five wheels.
Type R Front and rear lips.
Type R headlights( hyper white bulbs).
Type R grill.
Custom Painted Carbon Fiber Hood.
Paint matched Wing, Sideskirts, Lips, and shaved Emblems in rear of car.
Cold air intake system.
DTM style Axel Back exhaust.
Brand new 195/50/15 Performance tires.

This car runs excellent and drives straight, i have had no problems what so ever with it.

I'm asking <span style="font-family:Tahoma">$4,000.</span>

<span style="font-family:Tahoma">7,000 with low mileage 99 gsr swap.</span>

Now to the PICS,

wMTEwODM3OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwODM4MDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwODM4MTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwODM4MjZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwODM4MzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwODQwMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwODQwMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwODQwMzZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

wMTEwODQwNDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg