1996 HB w/ 1996 GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HBA

I just need to know how to make cold air intake for my car. I have a 1996 honda civic hatchback with a GSR and I want cold air intake. I have just short ram now from a 1994-2001 integra. Its a pretty common swap so I know somebody has done it already. Let me know, Thanks.

:withstupid: for shit like that ebay is awesome, look at those prices...then scroll down to the shippin charges. Go to home depot and get some piping and those rubber coupling things (can't figure out the word). Cut the piping to go around everything and into the hole on the passengerside. It's a simple thing if you have a hacksaw. O and BTW don't forget the bypass valve ["Hydrolock"].

the problem lies in the positioning of the GSR TB which is lower than the ex/Si, etc..

I usually see people getting the intake for their motor, but I would think that you should get the part that runs from the TB to the middle of the intake for a gsr and the other part for your ride, can't say for sure just because I never owned a GSR motor, with my b16 EG I got a 99Si CAI.

It depends...if you have stock GSR intake manifold...you will need to get a GSR intake..because it comes up from the bottom....If you have a SKUNK2 maninfold...just use a cheap LS or EX intake...BEST CHOICE...TO STEAL A POLE and go to a shop with a bender..and they'll bend it for cheap :lol:

Back