1996 Honda Civic EX w/B20 VTEC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Rabinzero

I'll be putting my car on autotrader soon, but this place taught me everything I know (and Calesta ;) ) so I wanted to give you guys first dibs. Car details below: Asking only $4,500!!!

This car had the stock engine professionally replaced at the beginning of June 2006. It is now powered by a B20 VTEC DOHC engine with a little over 200 horsepower. It's the ultimate sleeper. No advertising of what you have here...all under the hood. The mileage at swap was 136,833. The odometer currently reads about 149,000, so there is only 14.5k miles on the new engine. This car is quick! Currently needs a home with a car enthusiast who can appreciate the work done to it. My days of custom tuning have come to an end as I need a bigger vehicle for starting a family and road trips. Suggested work to be done includes: Window button sensor replaced on passenger side (window IS able to be controlled with driver side). Questions always welcomed. Sales receipt of the engine will be included with purchase just so you see how much of a deal you're getting. Serious buyers in the Dallas, TX (Currently in Rowlett) area e-mail me. rabinzero@hotmail.com

Performance Modifications

· B20 VTEC Engine (205HP) – Dropped in @ 136,888 miles
· GSR 5-Speed Transmission
· Del Sol DOHC Radiator
· 4-1 Header
· Air-Intake
· K&N Air Filter
· Cat back Greddy Evolution Exhaust
· Fuel Pressure Regulator
· Suspension Engine Mounts
· Performance Axles

Cosmetic Modifications

· 15 inch Konig Rims on Kumho tires
· 3M Tint w/limo on back window
· JVC MP3 CD Player
· Two color indigo gauges with intensity adjuster
· JDM Shift Knob
· All factory interior in great condition

Attachments

• Civic01.jpg
    Civic01.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 842
  • Civic02.jpg
    Civic02.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 496
  • Civic03.jpg
    Civic03.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1,185
  • Civic04.jpg
    Civic04.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 417
  • Civic05.jpg
    Civic05.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 333
  • Civic06.jpg
    Civic06.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 889
Last edited:
Projecteg is dead on! Thank you for responding before I could Projecteg

no problem.. the only thing i dont see on your post is how much you are looking to get for the car.. and if you are open to trades..

Ah damn...my fault folks. I could've sworn I put it in the subtitles. Asking for $4,500. Not really wanting to trade as I'm looking to get out of the import tuning scene due to my wife wanting to start a family and travel a LOT more.

BUMP...still only asking $4,500! The rattle has been fixed as a new cat converter has been installed to make this car street legal. Registration and inspection all legitly passed! No need to worry about that.

i will give you 5,000 for it but you have to come to vegas . SERIOUS BUYER cash in hand. You said that you selling it and leaving the import scene cause your wife wants to travel alot more , well come to vegas for a vacation and get 5,000 from me

Last edited:
Hey Evo...we've discussed over e-mails on the Vegas/Dallas location. I'd really like to keep from travelling as work is keeping me busy, so selling it locally is the best way for me. The engine is in great shape. AC runs cool so open road travel is not a concern to me. Only thing I do recommend is getting the front end looked at. I've had the tires balanced, alignment done, but it tends to still shake between 60-70 MPH. Other than those speeds it runs GREAT. An easy fix for the vibration though.

Can you please contact me . I will make the trip just wanna talk with you and make sure i got your word. CASH IN HAND . Mike 702 328-1803

EvoIX4me...you still interested in this ride? Didn't get a call from you this weekend so I wasn't sure. I've had a few offers, but from people that had no idea what a b20 vtec was so I was like, "uhhh yeah this car isn't for you" Haha

Back