1996 Prelude S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I should probably go back through and read the the thread, but I'm feeling lazy. Is lowering on the agenda? I feel like it would look pretty nice if you cut out some of the fender well gap.
Correct. I wanted the wheels first, the goal is for similar fitment to the yellow integra.

I'm probably driving it 50/50 with the Titan at this point. Depends on if I want manual trans + handling or rwd v8 and honestly its my favorite choice I make every day. Today I even brought the truck in for the morning (to haul my trash) and swapped it out at lunch for the Prelude (because my tuner lugs just came in).

I'm probably driving it 50/50 with the Titan at this point. Depends on if I want manual trans + handling or rwd v8 and honestly its my favorite choice I make every day. Today I even brought the truck in for the morning (to haul my trash) and swapped it out at lunch for the Prelude (because my tuner lugs just came in).

Its nice getting to multiple rides , im almost 50/50 vette/bronco also

Strangely enough, I'm like 80/20 my old ass Civic versus my minty 06 RSX Type-S. Never thought I'd be 34 and preferring to drive an 18 year old Civic every day, but it works for me for some reason.

I think it's partly because I just don't have to care as much about where I park. Got bumped with a shopping cart the other day and was pissed off for about 30 seconds, and then said, "meh" and went about my way. I would have been pissed off a lot longer and probably tried to hunt the fucker down if that cart had touched my RSX.

sometimes i sit in the front seat of the kia in the garage..... if only to find the key when i accidentally drop it between the frame and seat LOL

Strangely enough, I'm like 80/20 my old ass Civic versus my minty 06 RSX Type-S. Never thought I'd be 34 and preferring to drive an 18 year old Civic every day, but it works for me for some reason.

I think it's partly because I just don't have to care as much about where I park. Got bumped with a shopping cart the other day and was pissed off for about 30 seconds, and then said, "meh" and went about my way. I would have been pissed off a lot longer and probably tried to hunt the fucker down if that cart had touched my RSX.
lololol im the exact same way when I drive the bronco vs the vette, vette is back of the parking lot by itself and walking in, the bronco im like park that MF up front and squeeze in any space I can get my door open in lol or driving down the road and just stop somewhere and be like woah I want to put it in 4x4 here and drive through this mud and bushes, other days like heyyy I wanna be classy and go fast

The Prelude is still running good somehow. It's tax return season, and while I am going to put some of it towards savings, I'm going to put part of it towards a nice set of coilovers. That's all I really have left as far as plans for the car and then I'll start working on other stuff. It'll be nice to get rid of this wheel gap...
20180222_080236.jpg

Last edited:
I've always had a soft spot for the preludes, never owned one though.
H22 teg was the closest I had.

I remember back when I was about 10-12 years old, my uncle has a (newish at the time) late 80's prelude.
He really seemed to enjoy banging through those gears.

I've always had a soft spot for the preludes, never owned one though.
H22 teg was the closest I had.

Me too. Until I did an H22 swap in a 4th gen like this one. God damn that swap sucked. Everything just went wrong. We had issues with the exhaust, radiator, axles, mounts, ugh. It was brutal. Having a Sawzall is the only reason we finished in one weekend.

I want bosozoku pipes that turn straight up and come out at a slight angle. Because my initial investment in the car was so small, i'm getting all my bad ideas out of my system. And honestly, it's a lot of fun.
bosozoku-exhaust-honda-fit-pic1.jpg maxresdefault (1).jpg

I'm starting to wonder if Dilbeck has a second account

Back