1997 h22a swap into a 1995 usdm accord lx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D where did you dissappear to asianVENOM.....I f you believe in your position then stand true to it and stop hiding.... :D :D
you promised me a swap and some injectors if you are wrong about the obd1 /obd2 question...Why the HIDING????

Yes, and I'd advise you watching who you call "dumb fuck". You actually look like the dumb fuck here, because either:

1. you had the engine and didn't bother checking which OBD it was before buying all the extra parts

or

2. you ordered a 97 without asking the engine importers you bought it from which OBD it was

:D Thanks for contacting me Asianvenom,
while everyone is talking outta their asses you are the only one willing to back your shit up
peace :worthy:

first of all...i dont recall calling your dumb fuck....
second of all...i'm just like the rest...gotta start from somewhere...a 97 jdm...people said it's OBD2...ok..so i gotta convert it to obd1....that's why i got the parts...but after i got the parts...found out that there's no different from the one i got in my motor...

hey i experienced something and willing to share...if you dont care to know...that's fine...and whatever you say...it's your opinion...doesn't bother me....

by the way...i got all my parts for free....so how i'm i a dumb fuck if i can sell the parts for profit if i dont need it no more? dumb fuck? hmm...i'm not...are you? :unsure: hahahhaha

Originally posted by AsiAnVenOm@Sep 9 2003, 02:33 AM
there's alota dumb fuck saying that it's obd2

There ya go.

And kingmarc, my post above wasn't referring to you, it was to Asianvenom.

Anyway, I think that has been beaten to death enough.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back