PA 1997 honda civic hatch with type r swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcgrl

This car is a pure sleeper. Stock everything on the outside, but mechanically completely different. The B18C5 engine swap is from a 96-97 Spec JDM Type-R with about 24,000 miles. The car runs perfect and this is my daily driver. There are about 170,000 miles on the body. Below is a list of everything on the car. It was just checked out buy a tuner shop and powertrain is working properly like it should! The car has current PA inspection and emissions!!!! 4 brand new tires and 4 wheel alignment 2 days ago. I wouldn't hesitate to drive this civic across the country and get an oil change and drive it back. There are some minor cosmetic flaws with the car including the normal rust on the rear passenger quarter-panel and chips. The only issue that I have with this car is the wiper motor is going out (still works ,just a little sluggish) and the person who had the car before me decided to reupholster the roof to a black leopard print. All the mechanical work is complete and done right! All that is left is the cosmetic so the next owner can make it look the way they want!!! Over $12,000 invested in this thing and asking $6800.00/obo...the engine alone is almost $4000.00 so no lowballers please..The car is currently running on ebay for a buy it now of $6800.00 and if you need pictures im me...I can't post pics because I am new to this forum. Someone needs to give this thing a good home. This is basically my second ride and I don't really drive it enough to enjoy it.

HERES THE LIST OF MODIFICATIONS...

-SKUNK 2 Pro-Series Intake Manifold bored out to 68mm
-SKUNK 2 Pro-Series Throttle body 68mm bore
-SKUNK 2 Lowering Springs
-SKUNK 2 Sport Shocks
-Fidanza 7.5lb aluminium flywheel
-Fidanza Short Shifter
-Exedy Stage 2 3-Puck Sprung Ceramic Metallic Clutch
-P30 ECU from a 92-95 B16A JDM Civic
-P30 ECU Chip programming Type-R
-Rywire ECU Conversion Harness OBD-2A to OBD-1
-Rywire Complete Engine Conversion Wire Harness OBD-2A to OBD-1
-Password JDM Distributor Jumper Harness
-Energy Suspension Tranny Shift Linkage Bushings
-Password JDM Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket
-HybridDynamics 99 SI Rear Tranny Mount Bracket
-HybridDynamics 99 SI Timing Mount Bracket
-AVID Racing Aluminium Solid Motormounts
-99 Honda SI Shift Linkage
-Yonaka Axles 94-01 GSR non-abs
-OEM CTR Crank Pulley
-Edelbrock Pro-Flow 4 to 1 Ceramic Coated Race Header
-AEM Short Ram Intake
-Apexi N1 Catback Exhaust
-OMNI-Power Aluminium Rear Control Arms
-BLOX Aluminium Cam Seal
-B&M Fuel Pressure Gauge
-B18C GSR Fuel Injectors OBD-1
-B16A OBD-1 Vtec Solenoid
-99 SI Throttle Cable

here's sohcgrl's sleeper hatch so you dont have to click the link!
civic.jpg
civic1.jpg

Where do you live?

will you think about 6k?

Iam at 34476 Ocala, Hit me up i sent my number in pm.

Last edited:
The car is in the Pittsburgh, PA area and I just put new tires and tire rods on the car, so I am looking not to lose my behind on this car, but thanks for the offer!!

Tire rods.. shit, I need some of those..

Anyway, I'm assuming this car was completely built at Hybrid dynamics?

Hybrid had some doing. To make this easier on everyone else, I am not in dire need of selling this thing, so if your interested ill take 6500, that's it. If your local, I'll drop it off, but other than that, you are on your own for coming to pick it up.

Back