AZ 1997 Honda Prelude, Custom, 91K, Arizona, $9k OBO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AzDyl05

Hello!

This is a superb example of a 1997 Honda Prelude with the world famous H22A4 2.2 liter VTEC engine. As you can see, the car has been very tastefully modified with only the best parts on the market. It possesses a very aggressive look without being gaudy or over the top. The car was built in Japan and first titled in California. It made it's way to Arizona where it remains. If you don't already realize the benefits of such a history, this means the car has never been exposed to any harsh elements and is 1000% free of even the tiniest spec of rust. The condition is awe inspiring and perfect in every way. You would be very hard pressed to find a comparable opportunity in this price range!

I have included a list of aftermarket upgrades that this car has received:

* Authentic JDM Honda Lip Bodykit ( Very Rare! )
* Authentic JDM Fog lights (Rare and expensive)
* VIS racing carbon fiber Hood Custom-Painted to match the car.
* Mugen style Rear Spoiler,
* Volk Racing Rims (17")
* Bridgestone Potenza low profile performance tires
* Skunk2 titanium built valve train
* Professionally Ported and Polished Head
* Skunk2 Stage 2 Camshafts (and fresh timing belt/water pump)
* Aem Cold Air Intake,
* Aem Adjustable Cam Sprockets (Gears)
* Aem Underdrive Pulley's
* Hondata S200 Computer with Datalogging Capabilities (professionally tuned - see photo of dyno sheet)
* DC sports header
* DC Exhaust (nice deep tone)
* Lightweight Flywheel
* RPS Upgraded Clutch
* Ground Control Coilovers,
* KYB Shocks,
* Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
* MOMO Shift Knob,
* MOMO Shift Boot,
* Autometer Air/Fuel Ratio and Oil Pressure Gauge on A-Pillar
* Nuespeed Front Strut Bar,
* Silverstar Head Lights,
* Custom Circuit Breaker hooked to Battery,
* Full 5% Tint all Around.
* Sony Head Unit and a Pioneer Digital Sound Processor w/ Amp to all Speakers. Pre-wired for a sub enclosure
* 1 year fresh, VERY high end paint job (stock color)

Please also notice that this Prelude has an incredibly rare Leather interior that is in exceptional condition.

I can say with all the confidence in the world that if you were to buy a stock prelude in excellent condition with equally low mileage and California/Arizona title history, and then build an exact replica of my car, it would EASILY cost you in the ballpark of $20,000 including labor.

It literally makes me sick to my stomach to sell this car, because after 12 years and just as many cars, this is hands-down the nicest, and therefore favorite, car I've ever owned or driven. I really don't want to see it go, but I have a strong reason to believe that I am probably going to get laid off from my job in the next month. Being faced with that possibility has forced me to make the tough decision that it probably makes more sense to get rid of my beloved car rather than risk losing my home if my financial position worsens. I realize it's a cliche to say so, but my loss is your absolute gain.

Email me @ Azdyl05@yahoo.com or PM me with questions or for more info and I'll reply promptly.

Thanks!

dsc00867in4.jpg

dsc00882ot5.jpg

dsc00842dr2.jpg

dsc01053xj8.jpg

I forgot to mention in the description that the car only has 91,677 miles and is not a "swapped" car so those miles are original. That's right about half the national average.

I've got hundreds of other pictures available upon request and can take any custom shots you want.

My price is negotiable.

Thanks!

Back